The Fishing Thread, ANY ANGLERS ON NT ?!

It's funny that I ran across this thread cuz my uncle brought up going fishing the next time I visit him in Tennessee. I haven't been fishing since the 7th grade.

Got a nice redband rainbow today. It was about 14 inches but it was a native so had to let him go. Was funny, it spit out a giant water bug and a half dissolved minnow in my net. Homie was eating GOOD :lol:
IMG_4265.jpeg

my wife isn't banned. I just go fishing solo because I never plan anything and tbh I get pretty rugged so not everyone is up for it.
Imagining taking my wife to the mountains I usually go fishing at sounds like a nightmare.

4AM wake up time, hour long drive, hiking all day and treacherous terrain. I can hear her complaining now :lol:

My wife started wanting to go with me a few years ago and I put her through the wringer. Made sure to go out in all of the elements to see what she can hold up to so I dont have to bail on a trip lol. She hates the heat so I pretty much have the entire summer to myself on the water. She loves fall fishing so we go as much as we can.

She rips a lot out too.

20240413_111856.jpg

Back
Top Bottom