the FRIENDZONE....... (update on pg. 4)

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Talking about other guys to u almost always means friendzone imo...

always.
I'm gonna have to disagree.. There have been plenty of times where me & the chick were just "friends" she'd tell me about other dudes & say i'm her "best friend" all this crap.. Next thing you know I was getting all the goods.. But everyones different so just try your luck

always.
I'm gonna have to disagree.. There have been plenty of times where me & the chick were just "friends" she'd tell me about other dudes & say i'm her "best friend" all this crap.. Next thing you know I was getting all the goods.. But everyones different so just try your luck

Originally Posted by henz0

always.

But was she "hotter" than you? I know that's hard to quantify, but I think it's a crucial question here. He says she's a dime, so unless he also considers himself a 10, it's a much different situation than if she was a chick that he could pull easily. When a girl that's out of your league is telling you about other guys, chances are you're a resident of FriendZone, population 1.

always.

But was she "hotter" than you? I know that's hard to quantify, but I think it's a crucial question here. He says she's a dime, so unless he also considers himself a 10, it's a much different situation than if she was a chick that he could pull easily. When a girl that's out of your league is telling you about other guys, chances are you're a resident of FriendZone, population 1.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

always.

^^Completely untrue, it actually has nothing to do with the situation the OP is talking about. Friendzone comes from not stating your intent from the beginning. You're young it happened to me at the same age. I had no clue what I was doing or how to interact with girls I was interested in. Touch is very important in the interaction, getting a girl use to being touched by you is MAJOR!! Sexual state and vibe, you have to let her know not always through verbal interaction, but through eye contact, body language, vocal tone, that you are a sexual being. Women love sex just as much as men, but due to society standards they can't really act on it without being labeled.

In the future when you starting talking to a new girl lightly/playfully touch her arm, when making a joke or something. Don't look at the area your going to touch just act as if it's common during the interaction. Stop talking to her everyday, give her the gift of missing you. It's not really attractive to always be there on a drop of a dime. The guy that's going to be smashing wouldn't be there on the regular, hes going to be mysterious, he has a life,he enjoys hanging with friends, hes dominate, pop's in and out of her life. It's just attractive qualities, that attract women. It's a challenge, don't be easy.

Lastly go talk to other girls around school. It's really important to never focus on one particular girl. Women do it all the damn time, why should you wait around like a bozo. Gain experience with other girls, be your best self through these experiences and enjoy life!

P.S. Never listen to a women's advice when your trying to attract women. They will tell you to be yourself. If your being yourself and still not attracting women it's kinda clear that you need to learn how to be your best self. They hardly know what attracts the emotional switches themselves.

always.

^^Completely untrue, it actually has nothing to do with the situation the OP is talking about. Friendzone comes from not stating your intent from the beginning. You're young it happened to me at the same age. I had no clue what I was doing or how to interact with girls I was interested in. Touch is very important in the interaction, getting a girl use to being touched by you is MAJOR!! Sexual state and vibe, you have to let her know not always through verbal interaction, but through eye contact, body language, vocal tone, that you are a sexual being. Women love sex just as much as men, but due to society standards they can't really act on it without being labeled.

In the future when you starting talking to a new girl lightly/playfully touch her arm, when making a joke or something. Don't look at the area your going to touch just act as if it's common during the interaction. Stop talking to her everyday, give her the gift of missing you. It's not really attractive to always be there on a drop of a dime. The guy that's going to be smashing wouldn't be there on the regular, hes going to be mysterious, he has a life,he enjoys hanging with friends, hes dominate, pop's in and out of her life. It's just attractive qualities, that attract women. It's a challenge, don't be easy.

Lastly go talk to other girls around school. It's really important to never focus on one particular girl. Women do it all the damn time, why should you wait around like a bozo. Gain experience with other girls, be your best self through these experiences and enjoy life!

P.S. Never listen to a women's advice when your trying to attract women. They will tell you to be yourself. If your being yourself and still not attracting women it's kinda clear that you need to learn how to be your best self. They hardly know what attracts the emotional switches themselves.

IMO telling dude to play mind games with her and touch her arm and not be available and talk to other girls in front of her is just complicating his situation.

They're already close. He makes a move on her, or tells her his interest. Either she reciprocates, or she doesn't. Problem solved. You're just extending dude's problems and confusion by telling him to try to basically trick her into liking him instead of just assessing the situation directly.

IMO telling dude to play mind games with her and touch her arm and not be available and talk to other girls in front of her is just complicating his situation.

They're already close. He makes a move on her, or tells her his interest. Either she reciprocates, or she doesn't. Problem solved. You're just extending dude's problems and confusion by telling him to try to basically trick her into liking him instead of just assessing the situation directly.

Yall got it all messed up. Yall foolish if yall think the friendzone is a dead end street. There's ways to work ur way slightly out the friendzone

Yall got it all messed up. Yall foolish if yall think the friendzone is a dead end street. There's ways to work ur way slightly out the friendzone

there is a way out of the friend zone. i was in the same situation as op. we'd talk all day long and i was the safe guy. i finally got the balls to ask her and i got the "i value our friendship too much" smfh. worst day ever. but i followed what majority of peeps in here said. you make yourself less available to her, you talk to other girls be less nice, make dirty jokes etc. Like 2 months later she starts being real flirtatious, sending picss and she invited me over for pancakes. i was like dude in that wire gif. couldnt believe it actually worked. ended up breaking up with her a month later tho. she didnt seem like all that anymore.

there is a way out of the friend zone. i was in the same situation as op. we'd talk all day long and i was the safe guy. i finally got the balls to ask her and i got the "i value our friendship too much" smfh. worst day ever. but i followed what majority of peeps in here said. you make yourself less available to her, you talk to other girls be less nice, make dirty jokes etc. Like 2 months later she starts being real flirtatious, sending picss and she invited me over for pancakes. i was like dude in that wire gif. couldnt believe it actually worked. ended up breaking up with her a month later tho. she didnt seem like all that anymore.

I'll be taking some excerpts from an interesting article on the friend zone

Since the advent of feminism, women have incorporated the concept that they are more equal than men in life. As such, men have grown up in an environment where women are worshiped and honored because men are so afraid of making a mistake in their opposite sex relationships. Think of it like a dog/owner relationship. All women, at their core, are filthy *+++!!. This isn't an insult, because it's true. It's science. If someone is a male and finds himself pining over a girl because she is willing to honor his failure of an existence on this earth with an AIM message once a week asking for computer help or to borrow a few hundred bucks so that she and her boyfriend could rent a cherry picker and %%@@ outside his bedroom window, that person would be only too happy to provide her with said provisions, because in his delusional state of neckbearded virginity, he thinks that somehow it will lead to her loving him. In truth, that virgin is her property.

I'll be taking some excerpts from an interesting article on the friend zone

Since the advent of feminism, women have incorporated the concept that they are more equal than men in life. As such, men have grown up in an environment where women are worshiped and honored because men are so afraid of making a mistake in their opposite sex relationships. Think of it like a dog/owner relationship. All women, at their core, are filthy *+++!!. This isn't an insult, because it's true. It's science. If someone is a male and finds himself pining over a girl because she is willing to honor his failure of an existence on this earth with an AIM message once a week asking for computer help or to borrow a few hundred bucks so that she and her boyfriend could rent a cherry picker and %%@@ outside his bedroom window, that person would be only too happy to provide her with said provisions, because in his delusional state of neckbearded virginity, he thinks that somehow it will lead to her loving him. In truth, that virgin is her property.

Pics???????

But I've made it out of the friend zone successfully and now have almost been with the girl 1.5 years...made a thread about it a while ago.

Good luck

Pics???????

But I've made it out of the friend zone successfully and now have almost been with the girl 1.5 years...made a thread about it a while ago.

Good luck

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Start hitting on her or making jokes or doing dating things, if she rolls with them then cool, if she lies or makes an excuse. Friend zoned.

Goin' through this right now
tired.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Start hitting on her or making jokes or doing dating things, if she rolls with them then cool, if she lies or makes an excuse. Friend zoned.

Goin' through this right now
tired.gif

I concur.  OP is too far down the friend river as it is, time to sink or swim.

Make a move, an obvious one.  If she's down you win.   If she's not down you don't need that *+%#@ anyways

I concur.  OP is too far down the friend river as it is, time to sink or swim.

Make a move, an obvious one.  If she's down you win.   If she's not down you don't need that *+%#@ anyways

Last thing I wanna say OP...if you get anything out of this whether she reciprocates or not....make sure to not let yourself be a "nice guy" again for other girls. If you must end the friendship with her because it's too awkward, then alright, but if she lays it down thick and tells you that it's not possible but you 2 can still be friends, make sure she doesn't have that hold on you again. Especially if this girl don't have numerous attractive female friends, she's not worth talking to anymore. You might ask yourself well "why not? We had a good friendship yada yada...." It's because a girl ain't a homie and the fact that you were involved in a 1 way emotional relationship will do nothing but make kill you softly from the inside everytime you hang out.

Back
Top Bottom