the FRIENDZONE....... (update on pg. 4)

Last thing I wanna say OP...if you get anything out of this whether she reciprocates or not....make sure to not let yourself be a "nice guy" again for other girls. If you must end the friendship with her because it's too awkward, then alright, but if she lays it down thick and tells you that it's not possible but you 2 can still be friends, make sure she doesn't have that hold on you again. Especially if this girl don't have numerous attractive female friends, she's not worth talking to anymore. You might ask yourself well "why not? We had a good friendship yada yada...." It's because a girl ain't a homie and the fact that you were involved in a 1 way emotional relationship will do nothing but make kill you softly from the inside everytime you hang out.

smh.gif

Friend zone is a horrible evil abyss...

frown.gif

Originally Posted by kobe82410

well, you know when you sit next to someone and you start getting really close, and then your knees start touching, and then your thighs stat rubbing agianst each other?
she doesnt move away when we get that close. does that mean anything?

we're both 17 and about to be seniors next year

and yeah. she does. it pisses me off when she does. its kind of immature of me to be mad but eh. i like this girl.

My dude don't take these chicks at your age seriously.  They're just attention #@$*!+ who craves attention from different guys.  So don't even sweat it, she's not going to be the last chick you'll meet.  Get all the %@! that you can get right now.  If she got cute friends, get at them instead.

Good luck 

well, you know when you sit next to someone and you start getting really close, and then your knees start touching, and then your thighs stat rubbing agianst each other?
she doesnt move away when we get that close. does that mean anything?

we're both 17 and about to be seniors next year

and yeah. she does. it pisses me off when she does. its kind of immature of me to be mad but eh. i like this girl.

My dude don't take these chicks at your age seriously.  They're just attention #@$*!+ who craves attention from different guys.  So don't even sweat it, she's not going to be the last chick you'll meet.  Get all the %@! that you can get right now.  If she got cute friends, get at them instead.

Good luck 

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Girls are confusing!

I had a chick talk about guys all the time... But as time went on I acted nonchalant and act if I didn't care

Her whole act CHANGED... you're not completely in the friendZone

Calling you bestfriend and talking about guys infront of you is only a TEST!!!

Just be more aggressive... And see what she does
this..girls usually have that one guy or more on the side they vent to. If you don't hit her up everyday or hold long conversations, her whole act will change. You gotta reverse how she is making you feel man. In the meantime, you need another girl around so you don't get your head all messed up chasing this girl.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Girls are confusing!

I had a chick talk about guys all the time... But as time went on I acted nonchalant and act if I didn't care

Her whole act CHANGED... you're not completely in the friendZone

Calling you bestfriend and talking about guys infront of you is only a TEST!!!

Just be more aggressive... And see what she does
this..girls usually have that one guy or more on the side they vent to. If you don't hit her up everyday or hold long conversations, her whole act will change. You gotta reverse how she is making you feel man. In the meantime, you need another girl around so you don't get your head all messed up chasing this girl.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Last thing I wanna say OP...if you get anything out of this whether she reciprocates or not....make sure to not let yourself be a "nice guy" again for other girls. If you must end the friendship with her because it's too awkward, then alright, but if she lays it down thick and tells you that it's not possible but you 2 can still be friends, make sure she doesn't have that hold on you again. Especially if this girl don't have numerous attractive female friends, she's not worth talking to anymore. You might ask yourself well "why not? We had a good friendship yada yada...." It's because a girl ain't a homie and the fact that you were involved in a 1 way emotional relationship will do nothing but make kill you softly from the inside everytime you hang out.
This is very good advice right here, and I've been doing a pretty good job of sticking too it.

"Oh you just want to be friends, well that's too bad."

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

This is very good advice right here, and I've been doing a pretty good job of sticking too it.

"Oh you just want to be friends, well that's too bad."

if she just wants to be friends, that's when you get her to put you on with her homegirls. that's like the best cosign you can get
pimp.gif

if she just wants to be friends, that's when you get her to put you on with her homegirls. that's like the best cosign you can get
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

It's when you come to realization that you will probably never get the chance to fornicate with her.

Its not really the realization that you'll never get the chance but that she won't let you.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

It's when you come to realization that you will probably never get the chance to fornicate with her.

Its not really the realization that you'll never get the chance but that she won't let you.

ok guys. 

today, ive come to the realization, and accepted the fact that i've definitely been friendzoned

me and her were texting today, and she told me that she texted a pic of herself to this guy and that she regretted it 
eyes.gif

then i just said playfully, why dont you ever send me those kinds of things?

then she says, cause youre my bestie.... 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

so i guess in a while, ill be able to offical absorb the fact. but what am i supposed to do the next time im interested in a girl and she goes to me with those kinds of things?

it seems to be the consensus that the best way out of the friendzone is to avoid in whole.  how do you avoid it?  

ok guys. 

today, ive come to the realization, and accepted the fact that i've definitely been friendzoned

me and her were texting today, and she told me that she texted a pic of herself to this guy and that she regretted it 
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

so i guess in a while, ill be able to offical absorb the fact. but what am i supposed to do the next time im interested in a girl and she goes to me with those kinds of things?

it seems to be the consensus that the best way out of the friendzone is to avoid in whole.  how do you avoid it?  

ok guys. 

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

ok guys. 

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
you set yourself up by sounding mad desperate.. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom