The hate for successful minorities is strong... SMH

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I once got pulled over bc I fit the description of someone who had robbed a house a few minutes ago. The cop told me that it was the color jeans I was wearing.

How the cop saw the color of my jeans through my car is beyond me. My car isnt see through btw
30t6p3b.gif

what? 
indifferent.gif

identifying people by their jeans while their driving 
alien.gif
,some $+%+#@##

White boss told me he believed that the world should be like a pyramid, where the higher up you go in society the less you should have to do.

By "higher" meant it as a euphemism for the rich from western Europe. dude puts in 25 hrs a week and makes 195k. angry jelly

Not going to change anytime soon. Most cops are just Douchebags working to help their state raise money through tickets. 

I once got pulled over bc I fit the description of someone who had robbed a house a few minutes ago. The cop told me that it was the color jeans I was wearing.

How the cop saw the color of my jeans through my car is beyond me. My car isnt see through btw
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
 WOW..............when i first got my whip the police pull me over 2 times a day  giving me stupid tickets like having a little tree on the mirror on my windshield, doing a 36 in a 35, having a CLEAR license plate shield and saying i didn't use my turn signal just to stop me   chicago police/chicago heights police 
sick.gif

Got pulled over once for going 2mph over the speed limit and they made me sit on the curb for 30mins while they waited for drug dogs to come so they could sniff my car

Is this any better overseas?

I know it would be less obvious if you were in a place where you weren't a minority, but then that's kind of killing the point. Where are good places for young, rich people of all races to live? Dubai, Singapore, Monaco, places like that, with a lot of rich people and tourists?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Got pulled over once for going 2mph over the speed limit and they made me sit on the curb for 30mins while they waited for drugs to come so they could sniff my car

like seriously? what type of *%$$+%$# is this? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Racial profiling man, nothing new. 
30t6p3b.gif
This.
30t6p3b.gif

Do they do this outside of America? Or I mean, is it as bad?

Not in my experience or any of my friends outside the US for that matter.  A friend of mine whose dad is the ambassador from Nigeria to Switzerland owns a Benz and a BMW.  I asked him if they ever get pulled over due to race and he said it has never happened.  It has never happened to myself either (my Aunt in Switzerland drives a mid level car, not that impressive I guess, but you never know).

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Got pulled over once for going 2mph over the speed limit and they made me sit on the curb for 30mins while they waited for drugs to come so they could sniff my car

like seriously? what type of *%$$+%$# is this? 
indifferent.gif
meant drug dogs and yea it was bs

30t6p3b.gif
Red jeans ala Jordan style

You don't even know O.P. I was pushing a Zonda Cinque on Rodeo the other day on my way to pick up Jasmine Guy( Yes, from "A different world" I like them old). Cop asked me, "cuse me sir but you do realize you were doing 105 down a residual street correct?" I replyed "cuse me sir you do realize that I'm rich as +%+% and you are impending my progress which you realize you don't do to people as rich as me you crumb?" Cop sprinkled coke all over my Cashmere sweater pulled me out of the car through the window by my flat top which broke the glass and repeatedly beat me over the head with his flashlight. Jasmine was just sitting there screaming and begging the cop to stop and his partner came over at full speed and did an elbow drop on the back of my head which smashed my two front teeth out. There just muddhole stomping  my face into glass from my shattered $4,500 window. While all this is happening I realized that my life is possibly coming to it's finality and when I thought about all the things I've yet to do I defecated on myself as a final jesture of fear and waving of the white flag. The cops immediately smelled it and began laughing. What happened next will haunt my soul for all eternity. The cop put his gloves on pulled my pants and boxers off and took my boxers and rubbed the doo doo on the back of my neck and feet. He threw a piece of turd at Jasmine just as an insult. I was laying on my stomach and then I had an outer body experience. I then realized that I was really just driving a 1993 Saturn Sky and I was really on Figueroa in South Central. The *%$@%@ I was with had laced the blunt we smoked and I got pulled over for expired tags. Some !!%@+% came and took my levi's the cops just threw and the girl bailed. So there I was broken and battered in the Hood floating above my body that was covered in crack and feces.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

If you think that's appalling look into Tulia Texas and Swisher County.

���
Where can I watch this?
nerd.gif

But on the real profiling is disgusting. I remember this one day clearly. My one friend who just bought a new C63 and� was getting ready to move into a more well off area, picked me up to show me his new house. As we were pulling into his driveway we got pulled over. Held for over 30+ minutes as 3 other back up cars showed up. They thought we had just stolen the car and robbed the house we were driving into
30t6p3b.gif
. Even went as far as to ask him to prove he was the homeowner, and how he could manage to own this car and live in this area
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by DeNs415

In what city did this happen?

Cambridge/Waltham (Near Boston).
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cambridge cops dude. 

You gotta remember Boston was a racist city for the longest time, people are becoming more PC but its still racist

Wise......I don't even no what to say, ya come off so serious at times then others straight trollin.

It's because of power-dynamics. There are various intersections between what is defined as powerful. In this case, the image of a minority (especially black or hispanic) in a nice expensive car disrupts the discourse surrounding what is rightfully in place i.e. White, masculine, middle-class. The idea of a minority folk possessing such a car implies a socio-economic status which they are typically oppressed from attainment...

cliff notes:
-They don't like it when you stunt on em

Back
Top Bottom