'The Irishman' Confirmed: Scorsese Directing De Niro, Pacino, Pesci and Keitel in 2011

I've seen a few interviews and reviews about this movie. Crazy to think this is it, the last one. I can't wait for this ****.

I want to see it but I'm not crazy about the theaters showing it. Would have preferred my usual spots. For those that have seen it, I haven't sat in the theater for a 3.5 movie before. How was it? Did it feel like 3.5 hours or did it breeze by?

Saw it this past Saturday. 7.5/8. The story was phenomenal, the acting too. Everyone on screen delivered, and not one actor/actress felt out of place whatsoever.

The only movie gripe I had was that the ending felt a bit too long in Frank's old age story. Can't wait to see it again on Netflix.

So I saw it with my gf, and another couple. Them three read I Heard You Paint Houses. I did not. Apparently some key components were left out, which would have been nice to see in the film. ie: Frank's childhood with his father, and the fact that apparently Frank (in the age that he was portrayed the majority of the film) was an alcoholic? Neither factor was touched on.

ya its a long movie... this is why i hesitated to watch it at my local theater... and now that they took this out of matinee ill just wait until it comes out on dvd... i rather watch this on the couch anyway lol

ya its a long movie... this is why i hesitated to watch it at my local theater... and now that they took this out of matinee ill just wait until it comes out on dvd... i rather watch this on the couch anyway lol
5317D06F-35B3-4723-B95B-FC6F559E52DC.png
You don’t got Netflix or something

Still watching. Had to take a few breaks. Got an hour left. So far so good. :lol:
I had called off work last night and stayed up to watch it at midnight and I passed out in the first 30 minutes. :lol:

Well executed film, though.

A 6.7/8 for me.

3.5 hours at the theater was tough but I powered through. Definitely was good with one viewing at the theater. Now ready for the Netflix viewing. Also heard that Netflix bought the Paris Theater in Manhattan so they can screen their films.

She’s also Artie buccos wife from sopranos.
Right?

edit: thought you said russ’s wife

lots of Scorsese movie, sopranos, and boardwalk faces.

Last edited:
She’s also Artie buccos wife from sopranos.
Right?

edit: thought you said russ’s wife

lots of Scorsese movie, sopranos, and boardwalk faces.

She also played Calogero's mother in A Bronx Tale. And I think she's in The Godfather of Harlem TV show.

Movie deserved a theater viewing IMO. Glad I was able to see it a few weeks ago. I'll catch a Netflix watch this weekend tho.

ooooh yeah
its out on netflix right now
damn i gotta cook tonight
have sex with my wife tonight
then do shopping tomorrow
prolly wont have a full 3.5 hours to watch till next week

Back
Top Bottom