'The Irishman' Confirmed: Scorsese Directing De Niro, Pacino, Pesci and Keitel in 2011

Scorsese! no way this movie can suck 
30t6p3b.gif

Pacino + De niro + good director = Godfather II and Heat
Pacino + De niro + bad director = Righteous Kill

Scorsese is arguably the GOAT (he is for me anyways) so I'm 100% sure this will be great.  Why are people thinking this will be bad?  Marty always makes good films, and this is his best genre.  He's coming off the Boardwalk pilot, that was great too.  I don't expect Goodfellas, but something close indeed.

Pacino + De niro + good director = Godfather II and Heat
Pacino + De niro + bad director = Righteous Kill

Scorsese is arguably the GOAT (he is for me anyways) so I'm 100% sure this will be great.  Why are people thinking this will be bad?  Marty always makes good films, and this is his best genre.  He's coming off the Boardwalk pilot, that was great too.  I don't expect Goodfellas, but something close indeed.

MV5BMTYwMjg3MjY3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTc4MDU3MQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

+

HomeAlone3.jpeg

=

thumbsdown.jpg

laugh.gif

j.k. I'm excited like most of y'all as well, however it wouldnt shock me one bit if it blows.

MV5BMTYwMjg3MjY3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTc4MDU3MQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

+

HomeAlone3.jpeg

=

thumbsdown.jpg

laugh.gif

j.k. I'm excited like most of y'all as well, however it wouldnt shock me one bit if it blows.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

DiCaprio should be in this too...

...it's time.

It would be too much G. It would be just waaaaaay too much, in a good way. Martin would have waaaay too much talent...

NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THAT POWER!

Yo if they did that, they would just have to cancel the Oscars due to cheating...... they probably wouldn't even have the money to cover all of those contracts.

...it's time.

It would be too much G. It would be just waaaaaay too much, in a good way. Martin would have waaaay too much talent...

Yo if they did that, they would just have to cancel the Oscars due to cheating...... they probably wouldn't even have the money to cover all of those contracts.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

...it's time.

I could honestly see them all doing it for the low just to make magic, they're all at the point in their careers where they don't really need/hurt for anything . That's IF Leo was even to get invited, which I don't understand why on God's Green Earth he wouldn't be.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

...it's time.

I could honestly see them all doing it for the low just to make magic, they're all at the point in their careers where they don't really need/hurt for anything . That's IF Leo was even to get invited, which I don't understand why on God's Green Earth he wouldn't be.

Back
Top Bottom