THE LAST HOME GAME IN NEW JERSEY - LETS GO NETS

Denvers fastbreak points
sick.gif

This team is awful. And deron does not carry them. I want him to score. Not pass it to petro for the 15fter.

I just can't believe how bad they are without brook.

Deron is still a great pg IMO. But he's never been that D Rose type of pg. One who can really score and just put the team on his back when they need some buckets.

See, now usually when a team makes 20 3-pointers, they'll be in great position to win a game. Not this team tho.

Not denying how good deron is krazy. But I take it now to Jason Kidd. Kidd had one of the worst shots for a guard. He developed his three point game in jersey.

Deron can score. He is a much better shooter. He can be an offensive threat. But here's the difference. Kidd would push this team and carry them. He was never know to score 20. But he did when he had too. Deron is passive, he is turning the ball over way too much, and he seems to not care. Am I saying this is because he wants to go. Not at all. but he can do more and is not. He wants to get others involved. He needs to set the tone. Not morrow or brooks.

I am just calling it as I see it. I cheer for the jersey more than the player. I am not afraid to call out a player especially one that could bolt at the end of the season.

I'd like to see DWill take on more of an offensive role as well.

Good game by Farmar... Thought we had some fight in us at the end.

I was sitting in similar seats as fresh for the hawks game.

I wanna go to the okc game. Anyone trying to go? I'm down to cop the cheapest lower level tix off stubhub. If anyone's serious about trying to go. Inbox me.

There all over Stubhub rex. I even just lowered mine down that I am selling. (I got two extras)

The price drops are insane this year. I got 65 each for my heat tickets this year and last year, I got 300 total for the extras the Nets gave me.

Trade talks died between the Nets and Grizzles involving O J Mayo for Anthony Morrow and a pick

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Not denying how good deron is krazy. But I take it now to Jason Kidd. Kidd had one of the worst shots for a guard. He developed his three point game in jersey.

Deron can score. He is a much better shooter. He can be an offensive threat. But here's the difference. Kidd would push this team and carry them. He was never know to score 20. But he did when he had too. Deron is passive, he is turning the ball over way too much, and he seems to not care. Am I saying this is because he wants to go. Not at all. but he can do more and is not. He wants to get others involved. He needs to set the tone. Not morrow or brooks.

I am just calling it as I see it. I cheer for the jersey more than the player. I am not afraid to call out a player especially one that could bolt at the end of the season.
I don't even care about his play, I'm just disappointed with his leadership. You can't put stats on that sorta stuff, but I do believe leadership leads to a winning attitude. Helping players up when they fall down (everyone doing this), holding each other accountable, actively cheering each other on, showing excitement after good play, etc. It worries me (to say the least) that the ONLY time Deron shows emotion is when he's angry or frustrated. It's not the good kind of angry that makes the team step their game up, it's the sulking that brings down the team's energy. Not a fan.
ohwell.gif

mgrand - that is Deron Williams. He is a grumpy mother @#@$@$. lol

He only shows emotion when upset. dude is very full of himself. (Even in Utah, Illinois). I think we all know his leadership has not been up to par, but he is trying to make the focal point of the offense a Spot up shooter, a Rookie, and a PF that quite frankly, was a a Journey man before he got to New Jersey.

imagine if Brook was healthy, Would he be the main offensive weapon???? He would get the ball in crunch time????? If Dwight came here, you want him to be the focal scorer down the stretch if were down 5, 6 etc etc.

Deron can CARRY this team. And that is also LEADERSHIP. As much as he wants to sulk over how bad his teammates have been, maybe he should look at the tape and see all those turnovers and how most of them are his own fault. he is not helping the frustration either.

I'm sure his turnovers and streaky shooting are what's making him most frustrated. He's shooting 35% from the field, 30% from 3. Averaging an absurd 4.6 TOs a game. The issue is I think Deron's used to playing the classic PG role - he likes running the offense, then taking over for stretches and still getting everyone involved. He was great at that last year when he had Brook averaging 25 a game while taking over in big moments. Right now, he has to dominate the whole game LBJ in Cleveland style. Tough for him to do when he's inexplicably playing 2 guard for long stretches or more importantly, when his shot isn't falling consistently. 

THAT'S THE DWILL I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SEE!!!!!!

Good shot selection, passing efficiently, leading all scores but also getting others involved. 26 points from him and has assisted on at least 25 points as well. that is DWILL

Good game by the Nets... They went off from deep.
eek.gif
(Again)
roll.gif

DWill & Morrow played real well. Farmar continuing his good play from last game as well.

Deron returns to Utah (As well as Hump, Okur, Stevenson, etc etc...........)

Lets keep the three ball going.

Eh. Wasn't expecting the hot shooting to continue. But at least it couldve been better.

On another note, Deron has been saying a lot positives about the team, and next year.

Back
Top Bottom