THE LAST HOME GAME IN NEW JERSEY - LETS GO NETS

We've been playing better lately
smokin.gif

Those FT's scared me for a second at the end
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Same here Animal Thug. And that was not to insult your team. Kinda knocking the knicks. kicking when down. lol

Ugh. Marshon out indefinitely with broken pinky toe.

This team is cursed this year with injuries.

lol this year VC? But yeah this year seems like it's a lot more than the previous 2 years

Seriously tho, we can't pay a player to healthy.

To recap here is who's hurt and out: Marshon Brooks, Okur, Stevenson, Brook Lopez, Damion James

mad.gif
at another injury. 
tired.gif

As for last game... We looked like a completely different team than the previous couple games where we were improving. Total opposite
ohwell.gif

Meh. The Pacers are a terrible match up for us.

Hopefully they'll rebound vs the Pistons tomorrow.

Nets signed Keith Bogans. I like that signing. can defend and shoots the 3 (Cause we have none of those. lol) Guess Marshon will be out a bit........

Didn't know there was a season thread.

I'm hoping we get OJ for Morrow and a pick hopefully a second round.

If we can keep OJ and hopefully deal for DH12 we would look really nice.

Dwill
OJ
Shawn Williams
Humps
DH12

is a really nice line up. Young, Athletic, two great passers on the wing. Hopefully all gets done.

Sneak- no Mayo for now. that deal died a few weeks back.

I can see the Nets trading both Morrow and Farmar though. I think once Dwight DEMANDS a trade, pieces will come down in price. as right now, a Brook, Hump, Okur and Picks galore are more than fair for D12 and fillers. (Another article I read is Billy is willing to trade Brooks in a deal with those players which sucks since now everyone got to see him play)

But once Dwight DEMANDS a trade, that's when the Nets can say Brook, Okur, 2 ones for Dwight and fillers. But as of now, Hump would be involved.

VC - I heard Mayo was back on today.

I think we hold out as long as possible. Right before trade deadline when he is upset and demanding hopefully just Brook and Okur and 1 pick for Dwight.

The hell?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I ain't eem mad.

Yesterday it was random dude from Minny today it's Jeremy Lin.

Nets guards looked gassed at the end

Nets Home to Detroit tonight. Amo is back and hopefully like last week, we can beat this team.

Now Keith Bogans is badly injured. Avery said it doesn't look good. Can't do anything but laugh.
laugh.gif

But the good news is........uhhhh...???

It's just depressing.
frown.gif
Our schedule for the month doesn't get any easier, either.
I still really want to make it to a game this year.

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They did Morrow dirty. But yeah, some tough few games. Here's to hoping the front office is working on some trades and deal.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom