The Lebron VII

How many people are fans of the lebron vii by nike.I was talking to my boys the other day and they were all bamming on me cause i really liked the shoes. I have two pairs ( the dunkmans and the red carpets). 
nike-air-max-lebron-vii-ctk-1-570x427.jpg

What do you all think about the shoes. Or do people just hate them because they hate lebron 

nike-air-max-lebron-7-gr-black-dunkman-1-02.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-gr-black-dunkman-1-01.jpg

How many people are fans of the lebron vii by nike.I was talking to my boys the other day and they were all bamming on me cause i really liked the shoes. I have two pairs ( the dunkmans and the red carpets). 
nike-air-max-lebron-vii-ctk-1-570x427.jpg

What do you all think about the shoes. Or do people just hate them because they hate lebron 

nike-air-max-lebron-7-gr-black-dunkman-1-02.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-gr-black-dunkman-1-01.jpg

certain colorways are dope but the overall style of the shoe doesn't move me enough to buy at full retail

certain colorways are dope but the overall style of the shoe doesn't move me enough to buy at full retail

i really wanted the navys. but who cares what your friends think. as long as your feet are happy.

i really wanted the navys. but who cares what your friends think. as long as your feet are happy.

Definitely one of my favorite "new" nike basketball models. Glad nike still has fresh ideas, i need a pair of kd 2's as well.

The white/black/golds i wear almost daily.

Definitely one of my favorite "new" nike basketball models. Glad nike still has fresh ideas, i need a pair of kd 2's as well.

The white/black/golds i wear almost daily.

Back
Top Bottom