The loss of intrest in sneakers?

i used to buy a pair or two every paycheck.. at least. now i can go half the year without. i still browse stores and NT regularly, but the fiending is gone.

for those of us that truly love shoes, it is an addiction, but it can be cured.

life happens. priorities change. rent, mortgages, tuition and other things become more important than impressing others with what you wear.

i used to buy a pair or two every paycheck.. at least. now i can go half the year without. i still browse stores and NT regularly, but the fiending is gone.

for those of us that truly love shoes, it is an addiction, but it can be cured.

life happens. priorities change. rent, mortgages, tuition and other things become more important than impressing others with what you wear.

Lost interest quite awhile ago. I feel like as I grow older I have fewer and fewer things to be interested about. Such a shame.

Lost interest quite awhile ago. I feel like as I grow older I have fewer and fewer things to be interested about. Such a shame.

Lost/losing interest as well... I have a storage of most of my kicks that im starting to ssell slowly but it is a hassle. Priorities definetly changed. I look back at some shoes I know I.wont wear anymore

Lost/losing interest as well... I have a storage of most of my kicks that im starting to ssell slowly but it is a hassle. Priorities definetly changed. I look back at some shoes I know I.wont wear anymore

i been lost interest in jordans but i heard these were coming out
2udyx5g.jpg

Lost the thirst for sneakers in Jan, I buy a couple things every now n then but I can definitely tell I'm no longer a "sneakerhead"... Cool with me tho

Lost the thirst for sneakers in Jan, I buy a couple things every now n then but I can definitely tell I'm no longer a "sneakerhead"... Cool with me tho

i lost intrest,but i never stopped checking RD's.

i've bought some stuff recently from a few NTers.

met5,blue1/2 cent,97 tempo,FR3 and black griffeys

this is why i stopped the first time :smh

i lost intrest,but i never stopped checking RD's.

i've bought some stuff recently from a few NTers.

met5,blue1/2 cent,97 tempo,FR3 and black griffeys

this is why i stopped the first time :smh

Experiencing college with these times changed me so much man....I still love sneakers but its different....I'm more concerned about completeness now. So if I rock sneakers its gotta make sense with the rest of my wardrobe.

My last semester  I was wearing my M:ZERO driving loafers like everyday....
pimp.gif

Experiencing college with these times changed me so much man....I still love sneakers but its different....I'm more concerned about completeness now. So if I rock sneakers its gotta make sense with the rest of my wardrobe.

My last semester  I was wearing my M:ZERO driving loafers like everyday....
pimp.gif

I've haven't lost interest i'm just more selective on what i buy so far this year i've only bought two pairs of shoes. Not about to waste money on Unnecessary stuff.

I've haven't lost interest i'm just more selective on what i buy so far this year i've only bought two pairs of shoes. Not about to waste money on Unnecessary stuff.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I still have love for kicks and wish I could buy anything and everything.

However, market is flooded right now, it's crazy how Nike dictates the LeBron market.  I'm not mad, resellers need to stop buying Jordan GR's and selling for $20-30 profit when LeBron's hit crazy after market prices,
eek.gif

I can now admire shoes from a distance (online) and not have the need to buy them.  Example, the other day I peeked into the AF1 thread and saw those Denim Forces,
eek.gif
, couple days later I'm on the fence.  I really really like them, but the need to have them has certainly waned.  2-3 years ago it would've been an automatic thoughtless 2 pair pickup.

Vacations, weekend getaways, about to buy a truck, saving for a house...have all become a priority.  Nothing good about having 200-300 pairs of shoes and living at home (last count I had over 125, post in B/S forum coming soon
wink.gif
).  Even for those that make enough to move out, nothing fun about having tons of pairs and being an online legend but a real life hermit.

If you can do it all, I'm not mad at ya'.  I admire them, as I get older it's getting pointless to have so many shoes especially since most don't even go with what I wear daily (I work in an office) or casually (Never been a bball shorts and tall tee type dude).
This man speaks the truth.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I still have love for kicks and wish I could buy anything and everything.

However, market is flooded right now, it's crazy how Nike dictates the LeBron market.  I'm not mad, resellers need to stop buying Jordan GR's and selling for $20-30 profit when LeBron's hit crazy after market prices,
eek.gif

I can now admire shoes from a distance (online) and not have the need to buy them.  Example, the other day I peeked into the AF1 thread and saw those Denim Forces,
eek.gif
, couple days later I'm on the fence.  I really really like them, but the need to have them has certainly waned.  2-3 years ago it would've been an automatic thoughtless 2 pair pickup.

Vacations, weekend getaways, about to buy a truck, saving for a house...have all become a priority.  Nothing good about having 200-300 pairs of shoes and living at home (last count I had over 125, post in B/S forum coming soon
wink.gif
).  Even for those that make enough to move out, nothing fun about having tons of pairs and being an online legend but a real life hermit.

If you can do it all, I'm not mad at ya'.  I admire them, as I get older it's getting pointless to have so many shoes especially since most don't even go with what I wear daily (I work in an office) or casually (Never been a bball shorts and tall tee type dude).
This man speaks the truth.

I don't believe you can lose interest in something as to the point where you say,"I don't dig sneakers anymore." But I do believe you have some things that might draw you away to the point where you pay no more attention to them, but I believe you will always have that love for sneaks.

I don't believe you can lose interest in something as to the point where you say,"I don't dig sneakers anymore." But I do believe you have some things that might draw you away to the point where you pay no more attention to them, but I believe you will always have that love for sneaks.

Originally Posted by shycagoill

Anybody in here ever just lose intrest of sneakers? Lately I have just been selling everything not caring about sneakers anymore..would rather just stick with
2-5 pairs..focusing more on making beats off the MPC and whatnot...
pimp.gif

i didnt fully lose interest but i stopped caring as much as i used to. i sold off all my sneakers too, all i wear currently are vans and some janoskis. 

Back
Top Bottom