The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

There are red flags all over that camp. At least two of the OG’s of the camp been there since day 1 are beefing with cavanaugh and have been exiled for not paying the “tax” off their earnings

With that said, for someone like conor he’s the type to want yes men around him and be coddled. Until he changes that mindset a cavanuagh fits him perfectly

Izzy keeping the flame lit

“That’s another thing the motherf*cker said,” Adesanya began (via MMA Fighting). “Jon Jones, motherf*cking Jones, he’s like, ‘Well, when I’m done, I’m glad people can remember my accolades rather than my walkout.’ It’s like, shut the f*ck up. People are going to remember you because you’re a drug cheat. You’re a steroid cheat. That’s what they’re gonna remember. All the sh*t you’ve done after Shogun [Rua], no one really cares anymore because they know you cheated. You popped in the same month as your brother in 2016. That’s all they’re gonna remember. So my walkouts are gonna be even greater than his whole career.”

Adesanya needs to shut up already about Jones. Move up and fight him or just stop.

“Thug” Hose about to get bullied again.

I mean if they keep asking about jones then what else can he do? He can’t just pass on the question cause people will say he’s scared. No win situation here. Jones was the one who started to call him out as Israel’s star became brighter

Adesanya needs to shut up already about Jones. Move up and fight him or just stop.

“Thug” Hose about to get bullied again.

She really wasn't getting bullied the first time. If memory serves me correctly she was winning that fight up until the slam. All she had to do was let go and she could've continued her dominance.

Glad to see Rose bae back :pimp: . Loved how real she got in her last interview with Ariel. Definitely going to try and Copp tickets for Khabib/Ferguson.

ThatIzzy quote is in response to something Jones said about him :lol:

Rose was definitely whippin Andrade’s *** right up until the slam. I think she wins the rematch.

And I agree it’s getting corny to hear SB talk about Jones now. I’ve been saying Jones is lame for never going to heavyweight and picking fights with middleweights but c’mon bruh, at some point all the talking is just making SB look lame. Just worry about Costa and Romero for now.

I will agree that Jones’ legacy is forever tainted though, no way around it.

Didn't know anything about this until now

“It was extremely serious,” Junior dos Santos told MMA Fighting. “I spent a week in the hospital thinking that I would get cleared and fight [Volkov], but the doctor came to me and said, ‘You don’t understand how serious this is.’ He said I was lucky to be a healthy man and that I went to the hospital soon enough, otherwise I could have gone straight to ICU.

“I could have lost my leg or even died,” he added.

“Right now, I have no respect for this guy,” Moraes told MMA Fighting. “Zero respect, not for him, not for his team, for how they are acting. At the fight, Aldo took the microphone, he says I want to congratulate you, no big drama. But he goes home and he sees what Henry (Cejudo) says and he changes literally from 0 to 100. From blue to red. Like ‘I won the fight, Marlon was scared, I see his face.’

“I was not scared. I’ve got 30 fights. I’ve been fighting everyday. I’m not going to be scared. Of course, I’m fighting Aldo, I got a little nervous. Everybody gets a little nervous, but once you get in there, it’s just another body in there. ... He acts like he accepted [the loss], he talked with me right there, and he goes home and he does an interview and talks all this sh*t. F*ck this guy.”

Can't blame Moraes for being pissed and feeling some type of way about Aldo. I wonder what's next for Moraes though, he may need to win another 3-4 before getting another TS.

“He had a small fracture in the jaw. It did not [need to be] wired shut or anything along those lines,” Lambert told theScore. “He’s back just healing up, resting and relaxing. I expect him back in the gym in a couple of weeks. Full throttle from there, that’s the way that kid is.”

“He’ll be training in February so I mean in theory he’ll be ready to fight as early as April, maybe May. But that depends on what he wants to do, what the UFC has in mind for him opponent wise. A lot of things have to happen before he gets back in there, so I guess we’ll have to see."

To give that guy credit, he has so much crap on his leg that the Faber tattoo doesn't even stick out.

I hope Dominick Cruz fights Cody again. Both are at like different stages in life from their last fight but I am sure they can bring that hatred back again.

Back
Top Bottom