The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Interview with Ariel has been interesting

Believes he will fight Justin and questioned how Usman would hurt him by only being able to "hold his leg"

Conor off the coke?

I think he’s focused again. Dude lives this ****. People just look at him how he’s been over the last few years with all the money but Conor is a maniac competitor. I wanna see him win this fight, beat Masvidal then beat Khabib all this year.

• Haha
Reactions: OTG
Conor does seem more mature in these recent interviews but it could all be an act and him trying to repair his image. It seems Cowboy is just going to keep this standing which could lead to a Conor highlight reel KO in the 1st or 2nd. Though I never want to believe the fix is in I'm sure people don't want Cowboy taking this one to the ground.

Jones put on a good act before pissing hot after the first DC fight. I dont believe it till i see it. A win over cowboy wont convince me, it will take a few fights to find out how McGregor has changed.

Good to see Conor back. He’s good for the sport. Don’t care for the man. Just like Jon Jones is my favorite but I don’t care for the man. Should be entertaining on Saturday

Good scrap

The upcoming UFC Brasilia card now has a main event, and it’s a good one. According to a report from Brazilian publication Combate, the March 14 card will be topped by a lightweight bout between established contenders Kevin Lee and Charles Oliveira.

Back
Top Bottom