The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Tyson, jones, conor....its all the same ****.

he just saying enough to repair his image.

people invest too much into these guys personal lives anyways, getting all upset when a guy make bad
decisions talking bout “he’s a horrible human being” LMAO

I personally don't care if he’s a saint or scumbag outside the octagon, i only care about the few minutes he is inside the octagon fighting entertaining me on a Saturday evening.

Thats it.

I dont care how good of a family man he is, how much coke he’s snorted, how many girls he’s piped....i got my own life to worry about.

with that being said, hoping we get to see some of that lightning in a bottle we saw against Alvarez :nerd:

Tyson, jones, conor....its all the same ****.

he just saying enough to repair his image.

people invest too much into these guys personal lives anyways, getting all upset when a guy make bad
decisions talking bout “he’s a horrible human being” LMAO

I personally don't care if he’s a saint or scumbag outside the octagon, i only care about the few minutes he is inside the octagon fighting entertaining me on a Saturday evening.

Thats it.

I dont care how good of a family man he is, how much coke he’s snorted, how many girls he’s piped....i got my own life to worry about.

with that being said, hoping we get to see some of that lightning in a bottle we saw against Alvarez :nerd:
Agreed. Unless you’re a super good dude like Diamond, I don’t care. You create magic in the Octagon then I like you

Cowboy with the “these are my people. Blue collar, hard working Americans. Red necks”

***** you’re literally a trust fund baby and your grandfather bought your first house for you :lol:

Also, Cowboys right leg is clearly messed up. Conor about to wash this boy
Cowboy just wants a red panty night so he can ride off into the sunset on his ranch, shoot paintball, drink Budweiser, wake board, raise his son, take care of some animals, etc.

Dana is saying Conor is banking on Khabib/Ferguson not happening. Which would explain why Masdival/Usman will both be at the 246 Press Conference tomorrow.

This presser tame as hell, dont think I've seen Conor with this much respect for his opponent in some time. That said I know hes on some redemption thing so hard to take him at face value but I just want the fight this Saturday to be entertaining.

Sucks for Cannonier man.. that W would've definitely put him next. Hope he can get a fight with Till maybe instead.

My wife thinks his wife cheated on him. She follows him and his wife on IG and said his wife deleted her IG in the recent past. Used to post all the time since getting in shape and becoming an IG shill.

She said Rob now only posts his stuff and his kids whereas he used to post family stuff and date night garbage.

Wife backtracking now, Whittaker’s wife has reactivated her IG but hasn’t posted since November and it used to be a thirst trap.

Edit: Whatever it is, Rob can’t catch a break.

Back
Top Bottom