The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

i was gonna post that but i figured it wouldn't get any acknowledgement in here like most rizin related news :lol:

😂

I see he's beaten a few UFC and Bellator vets but never seen him fight. So I fired up his last one with Dolloway.. It was a decent showing. Any infusion of talent is a good thing either way

Well that was a boring presser LOL felt like Cowboy was the only dude (and maybe Gambred) that could compete with Conor's wit when it comes to trash talking I was ready for some laughs.

The mutual respect is coo though

Nasrat fighting saturday :nerd:

doods hands are SHARP, he on the rise...expect him to be a contender this year
My wife thinks his wife cheated on him. She follows him and his wife on IG and said his wife deleted her IG in the recent past. Used to post all the time since getting in shape and becoming an IG shill.

She said Rob now only posts his stuff and his kids whereas he used to post family stuff and date night garbage.
this that he say, she say, nail shop talk man.

who cares.

Fully expecting Conor to call for a BMF title fight if he can get a quick win saturday night with Jorge in attendance

Oh it’s happening. I’ve said it before...he’s winning this then fighting Masvidal and Khabib before the end of this year.

Jorge thirstin for that payday but I get it.

The question is does that make sense for Conor. He’s gonna sell no matter what, Jorge might be more risk than reward, especially if Dana is offering the Khabib rematch with a Cowboy win.

A rematch seems totally up to Khabib. Seems like he'll refuse one no matter what. Dunno if money can away his mind.

Oh I think he can definitely fight Usman without going through Justin, Usman definitely wants that fight.

But yeah Khabib could easily refuse the rematch.

Ali has said a few times that Justin deserves the next shot but in a totally un-Ali way. I wonder if khabib being champion has anything to do with this

Similar to how paradigm seemed almost shy to get tony a fight with conor when they both shared management

Dana praying hard that Tony wins so he can have Conor fight for that belt.

Masvidal would run thru Conor :lol:

I'm sure he's praying that, but he's probably praying more that the fight just happens

90 days is a lot of time for something to go wrong

5th times the charm though :ohwell:

Dana would probably make Khabib vacate if he didn't accept

During an interview on Thursday with Jim Rome, UFC president Dana White confirmed McGregor will decide his own destiny with a victory on Saturday night.

“He gets what he’s been waiting for,” White answered when asked what comes next for McGregor. “He gets what he’s been asking for. He has been chomping at the bit for the Khabib rematch. I think it’s no big secret.

“If he wins this weekend, he will get that shot at the title and it will be the biggest pay-per-view ever in UFC history.”

I can't wait for Khabib to flat out say no :rofl:

I understand #DanaLogic but there's no way a guy winning a fight at 170 because he doesn't want to cut the weight automatically gets a title shot at 155

Lowest of keys I hope Cowboy hits him with a head kick, just for the chaos

I can't wait for Khabib to flat out say no :rofl:

I understand #DanaLogic but there's no way a guy winning a fight at 170 because he doesn't want to cut the weight automatically gets a title shot at 155

Lowest of keys I hope Cowboy hits him with a head kick, just for the chaos

Honestly if you enjoy UFC you should want Conor to win and be successful. Him losing would not be good for the sport. They need him in order to keep growing. There’s other good fighters but there’s still nobody that comes close to the personality or the draw worldwide as him.

• Haha
Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom