The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

grown *** man at my gym wears the full Ronda Rousey Reebok fit all the time :lol: he looks just like Duke Rufus too
Bruh...... This at a regular workout gym or training cause I can't have that man embarrassing the gym training like that :lol::lol:

Definitely not the best card in awhile imo.

284 (Volk/Islam 1), 285 (Jones/Gane), and 290 (Volk/Rodriguez) were all better imo.

Gaethje/Fiziev was one of the fights of the year and from 286.

UFC 290 easily card of the year. Masterclass from Volk, Co main was a top 2/3 FOTY and a title fight. Crazy outcome with DDP running thru Rob. Fun fight with Turner/ahooker and a showcase of Bo. Nothing is coming close to that but 296 has potential.

UFC 295 has potential as well. I love great cards on paper but we know how it goes (see Romero/Adesanya).

290 was definitely a great breeze. I forgot that barn burner between Turner/Hooker. UFC 290 legitimately had two fight of the years (as well as the Volk/Islam 1 and Gaethje/Fiziev).

Costa gotta do a better job of trolling

What big fights has he been ready for lmao
He's great at build up though. Delivering, not so much. His best fight was against Romero. But since then, it's been disappointing fighter after disappointing fight.

This is why we were all looking forward to him versus Khamzat. Was he going to be motivated? Was this going to be the monster who we've seen previously?

I realize some feel the need to speak on injustice. There was a lot of it on this card. Islam, Molaev, Khamzat, etc.

That’s probably why they had a return of the flag ban.

khazmat is so much more composed than he used to be, alot of growth
^^^Fair. Just sharing. But…it was very political last night (for good reason).

That card was buns. There were high lights like Ikram’s and Islam’s performance. But between the judging, reffing, doctoring and just pace…it wasn’t the best card.

And Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat I think the original card would’ve been better if executed. Costa/Khamzat had a great build up. And Charles always has exciting fights. I’m sure Islam would’ve won. I was saddened by Volks destruction yesterday.

Also based on my limited eye test, I’d favor Islam. His wrestling “seems” better than Usman’s. I don’t think that poking would keep Islam out. And Islam showing you don’t want to be near him and striking.
i get there were some shenanigans but the crowd was lit, im glad islam won in that fashion

And we still on $10K/$10K. I guess it's a benefit that those contracts attract foreigners.

Ya think Francis is going to get beaten on his feet like Derek Chisora in his third fight with Tyson Fury?

Back
Top Bottom