The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Oh I just looked it up and see Modelo's parent company is InBev. I forget how intertwined InBev is with lots of these beer brands.

IMG_1901.jpeg

Kind of reminds me of the Glover vs jiri originally cancelled title fight where it was completely scrapped and they put two new guys in lol

That JBJ footage looks a little dubious. UFC hasn't ever shown training footage that leads to an injury before.

I'm okay with Pavlovich vs Aspinall for the interim as a replacement. Still a good card on paper.

That JBJ footage looks a little dubious. UFC hasn't ever shown training footage that leads to an injury before.

I'm okay with Pavlovich vs Aspinall for the interim as a replacement. Still a good card on paper.
Damb, I didn't even play the Dana video-- they actually released the footage themselves lol

People been saying Oliveria found a way out of the Islam fight but idk if I could say the same thing about Jon lol. Unless there's some other reason like positive test or something of that nature going on

Back
Top Bottom