The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

1703347564816.png

Is One in shambles? The U.S. card from this year came and went. I know they've talked about more stateside cards next year but no official announcement as of yet. There Prime cards don't really seem great either. Losing DJ and Angela Lee to retirement potentially definitely doesn't help matters either. Not sure how things are at in Singapore but doesn't seem great from the outside looking in.

Is One in shambles? The U.S. card from this year came and went. I know they've talked about more stateside cards next year but no official announcement as of yet. There Prime cards don't really seem great either. Losing DJ and Angela Lee to retirement potentially definitely doesn't help matters either. Not sure how things are at in Singapore but doesn't seem great from the outside looking in.

I thought there owner said 4 events in the US in 2024 and not a peep about a single event yet.

Using Boston as example of racism is moot. Again there is racism in all of sports, we all know this

Salt lake, Alabama, Boston etc isn’t going to be some kind of safe haven for non whites. It doesn’t matter which sport. Can’t just make it an mma thing

Aljo wasn’t granted a rematch because they want to make money. It isn’t that complicated and sure as hell as zero to do with race. Come on man lol

Izzy meanwhile is getting a zillion chances and is Dana’s favorite. Do we have to go down a list of non whites that are getting preferential treatment by the ufc? Lol

The color that is key is green
Damn
Don’t compare us here in Boston to Alabama come on :lol:

Back
Top Bottom