The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

IMG_2322.gif

Man did it missing five years too (two year suspension and sitting three years after the Reyes fight).

He’s clearly one of the P4P GOATs (pulsing not withstanding), it’s just sad we missed some of his prime years.

Also…in the cases of Volk, Amanda, DC, Conor or Henry…did they “wait” until their body was right to move up weight divisions. Now I do agree…HW is the biggest jump so I don’t disagree with a year or year and a half.

Or real answers would’ve been given. Stipe was still contending at the time. Lewis. Francis.

And now it’s like he’s too good for the young wolves like Aspinall, Pavlovich, Almeida. Is he willing to fight a Blaydes?

Just seems like besides cementing his legacy. It’s not helping the division grow.

Is One in shambles? The U.S. card from this year came and went. I know they've talked about more stateside cards next year but no official announcement as of yet. There Prime cards don't really seem great either. Losing DJ and Angela Lee to retirement potentially definitely doesn't help matters either. Not sure how things are at in Singapore but doesn't seem great from the outside looking in.
I like that they have muay thai and kickboxing fights. The female fights are violent and entertaining as well.

I like that they have muay thai and kickboxing fights. The female fights are violent and entertaining as well.
Same, I like that they do other combat sports but having multiple types seems like a risk too. It just seems like after thier initial push a couple years ago they have been going backwards the last year or so and haven't really pushed anyone new.

Back
Top Bottom