The NBA Draft Thread

Did y'all even see the Jimmy Kimmel interview with Paul George? Dude couldn't contain himself. He's coming here book it, just a matter of whether Magic pulls the trigger now or next summer.

How honestly did you watch this and come to the conclusion that he's going to force his way there? Cause he was smiling during an interview on a talk show? He looked like this throughout the whole interview.

Last edited:

Magic and Pelinka have the balls to take Jackson? Magic appealed to the world when he took the job that he admired OKC and SAS for building intelligently... I wonder what the chances are it isn't Ball
We don't need JJ with PG13 on the way and BI. 

A. Sherrod wylin
laugh.gif

So hypothetically, what if the Celtics say "**** it" and trade the #1 pick for PG? What happens to the Lakers then?

So hypothetically, what if the Celtics say "**** it" and trade the #1 pick for PG? What happens to the Lakers then?

They move on to their next fairy tale

Probably will start back with how Westbrook is going to force his way out of OKC to go back home

Why would they trade for PG when he's going to leave? 
Why are we so sure of that?

Hypothetically, if Boston loses 4-2 in a competitive 6 games, that would mean they are close. It'd be a gamble, but with George that could mean that they are right there and leaving that Celtics situation for the Lakers would be a hell of a reach and it wouldn't happen.

It would be a gamble for Boston but it'd be the one you would make to keep the window open if you're planning on maxing out IT.

I totally get why the Lakers would wait it out for Paul George, but if I were them and reallyyyy wanted PG I would trade for him man.

They're going to be bad again next year and what you're selling PG on, in the prime of his career isn't really pretty...in fact it's the total opposite.

I'm just not so sure the Lakers will end up with PG if they don't trade for him.

Why are we so sure of that?

Hypothetically, if Boston loses 4-2 in a competitive 6 games, that would mean they are close. It'd be a gamble, but with George that could mean that they are right there and leaving that Celtics situation for the Lakers would be a hell of a reach and it wouldn't happen.

It would be a gamble for Boston but it'd be the one you would make to keep the window open if you're planning on maxing out IT.
They would be better served to trade for Jimmy Butler or to a lesser extend Carmelo Anthony who's actually under contract for more than 1 year. PG to LA isn't even a secret anymore man in NBA circles. EVERYBODY knows it. 

Laker fans, please be serious and rational when answering this: when's the next time you guys think you see a winning season. Heck even 41-41 is fine

Lakers pick before you, and dudes turn into David Stern in here 
laugh.gif

Don't worry you can collect as many lottery picks as you want over the next 10 years

They would be better served to trade for Jimmy Butler or to a lesser extend Carmelo Anthony who's actually under contract for more than 1 year. PG to LA isn't even a secret anymore man in NBA circles. EVERYBODY knows it. 
No, PG to LAL isn't a guarantee man. Despite the articles, rumors, etc.

Lakers havent got a big free agent since Shaq and then Artest. No idea what makes them think they'll get Paul with no other stars there. Blake has a higher chance of going to OKC than Paul to LA.

Laker fans, please be serious and rational when answering this: when's the next time you guys think you see a winning season. Heck even 41-41 is fine
Next year if they trade for PG. 2019 if they wait for him in free agency. 

Back
Top Bottom