The NBA Draft Thread

Jokic is better than Embiid right now

People sleep on my guy Myles Turner :smh:

Bruh wut?

Jokic is terrible on defense while Embiid is elite. Embiid can also be dominant on basically every part of the court. I love Jokic but chill with that.

Jokic is better than Embiid right now

People sleep on my guy Myles Turner
mean.gif
I don't know about that Nicky

if healthy JoJo is the most dominant center in the league and he's a force on both ends of the court

I like Jokic a lot though
this

but big IF

Are you guys really not going to acknowledge that Lakers fans in this thread were PMSing just because we said sixers have championship aspirations? I don't understand how hard is it for you guys to understand that was the end goal of the process.

View media item 2437577

Last edited:
With the new influx of talented bigs now (Jokic, KAT, Embiid, etc) and next year coming in, I think the NBA will shift back into a big man league in the next 5 or so years.

I think so as well but in a very different way. These unicorn bigs will pave the way to a new era.

If any NBA had the #2 pick, they would be picking Lonzo Ball and this has be the thought ALL SEASON

Why when the Lakers get the #2 pick, now y'all wanna question "Do you REALLY like him?" and "Do you HONESTLY think he will pan out and be a star?" :lol:

Who else would you pick? It's Fultz, then Lonzo, then the field. 
not at all
fultz is tier 1 
then tier 2 is lonzo along with josh jackson and probably de'aaron fox 

Exactly, if PHX went #2 they would pick Jackson without hesitation.

Are you guys really now going to acknowledge that Lakers fans in this thread were PMSing just because we said sixers have championship aspirations? I don't understand how hard is it for you guys to understand that was the end goal of the process.

1408.gif

did you know water is wet too

Last edited:
It's like talking to little kids. Lol I'm done with laker talk here.

We got your pick next year and you guys will still suck so it's all good here.

Now back to the draft.

I'm sorry, but a person that's played 20 games ever isn't the most dominant nothing. That's an oxymoron.

Plus, do AD,KAT and boogie not exist??

The guy has all the potential in the world...but it's just that, potential...

Last edited:
People were high on Okafor his entire college career too, we see how that panned out. Just because a prospect is rated top 2, doesn't necessarily mean they're the second best player in the draft or that they really should be rated that highly. Ball didn't seem overly dominate (really not dominate at all) playing against NBA level talent so...I wouldn't be so high on him yet. Personally would have rather lost this year and got one of the bigs next year.

People were high on Okafor his entire college career too, we see how that panned out. Just because a prospect is rated top 2, doesn't necessarily mean they're the second best player in the draft or that they really should be rated that highly. Ball didn't seem overly dominate (really not dominate at all) playing against NBA level talent so...I wouldn't be so high on him yet. Personally would have rather lost this year and got one of the bigs next year.

That's true. Oak was always regarded as a top 3 talent in that draft. There are also plenty of busts at the top 3 position the past few years for "sure thing" talents.

Beas, Derrick Williams, Evan "NBA Ready" Turner, MKG and the list goes on.

I personally don't think the Lakers will bite on Ball just yet, they will do their due diligence and workout Fox, Tatum and Josh Jackson.

For someone with so many damn glaring weaknesses, i'm shocked he's valued as the #2 best prospect in this draft.

I think there's a cluster for that #2 overall prospect...it's just that the gap is VERY wide between them and Fultz.

Lol Buc Em posted regularly in the laker thread all year talking **** and bragging about how the sixers were taking the pick. It doesn't happen so know y'all are mad that Laker fans are happy to keep the pick?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but a person that's played 20 games ever isn't the most dominant nothing. That's an oxymoron.

Plus, do AD,KAT and boogie not exist??

The guy has all the potential in the world...but it's just that, potential...

This :lol:

Sixers fans need to chill. These dudes can't even play 3 games in a row.

The hype reminds me of a couple Wolves fans I know saying they would win 50 games this season.

Last edited:
Sixers definitely need to chill if they're thinking of taking Malik Monk at 3 because Ben Simmons might possibly be able to play point. I'm not even sure him and Jackson are in the same tier.

Sixers definitely need to chill if they're thinking of taking Malik Monk at 3 because Ben Simmons might possibly be able to play point. I'm not even sure him and Jackson are in the same tier.

They're not. I personally think Josh Jackson is the best overall player in the whole draft when considering both sides of the ball.

View media item 2437685

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom