The NBA Draft Thread

I don't know how you can be that confident in a PG who doesn't play PnR in a league where all PG's play PnR...

Very small sample size. But just look at how badly he struggles against length. Anyone comparing him to Harden needs to stop watching the NBA.

Last edited:
I see Lonzo as more of a Greivis Vasquez-type.
tenor.gif

Yeah but steph has legit handles.

Lonzo is shooting that far and has that range because he can't get to the basket. It's a difference and why I think those 3's he takes are red flags. No one is letting their PG shoot that far if they can't get to the rim and play PnR

Yea but it doesn't take much to beat your man off the dribble if they bite on a shot fake. But I def agree with most of what you're saying and why I see him as a 2 guard in the league until he develops that pnr game

Anybody who was making the case for Darko over Lebron at that time should no longer be employed discussing basketball.

7'1 athletes, who could had touch and feel for the game are always going high in the draft from now untill eternity. but ESPECIALLY back then.

just because Darko was a headcase and busted doesn't change that reality.

I don't know how you can be that confident in a PG who doesn't play PnR in a league where all PG's play PnR...

I feel like he'll adjust as much as he can. But he legit couldn't beat Bam off the dribble.

He even settled for a deep 3 when the white big from Kentucky switched on him. The dude with the random tattoos

grevis has to be the the slowest human being to ever be a somewhat effective perimiter player in the NBA. :lol:

Only thing Lonzo and Grevis got in common is being 6'6 and having temps :lol:

Still remember grevis transition to PG his fresh yr at UMD. Him and Eric Hayes basically swapped positions midway thru the year.

Last edited:
Lmao how are you a righty that cant go right. In that video check the 1:35 mark. Most awkward **** i've ever seen.

Last edited:

grevis has to be the the slowest human being to ever be a somewhat effective perimiter player in the NBA. :lol:

:lol: I know, right? However, I am in no way going to compare Lonzo to MCW, because that just ain't fair. I think I see some parallels between the two (Lonzo/Greivis,) but Lonzo is much quicker and has a better shot.

Was waiting for stuff like this haha

I don't think it's too far off.

Lonzo ain't a bad player...shoot, I think he'll be a servicable pro. However, I think the gap between him (and the rest of the guys in contention for the #2 overall pick) and Fultz is VERY wide. If it was up to me, I'd take Fox over him.

Last edited:
Lebron was considered the can't miss prospect from that draft. Don't get me wrong, I remember him being highly regarded, but dont remember him being seriously considered as the top prospect.
7'1 athletes, who could had touch and feel for the game are always going high in the draft from now untill eternity. but ESPECIALLY back then.

just because Darko was a headcase and busted doesn't change that reality.
Lebron was considered the can't miss prospect from that draft. Don't get me wrong, I remember him being highly regarded, but don't remember him being seriously considered as the top prospect.

Yea but it doesn't take much to beat your man off the dribble if they bite on a shot fake. But I def agree with most of what you're saying and why I see him as a 2 guard in the league until he develops that pnr game
Even if you beat your man off of a shot fake you still have to get to the rim, something he struggled with in College.

He really wasn't the greatest at getting to the rim off the bounce, and he's not the greatest of athletes when you confine him and watch him in the halfcourt.

Idk man, Lonzo is in no way Jimmer but It's a red flag when you can't get to rim in the halfcourt in college and are shooting 40 footers in college as a result.

Lonzo's perceived weaknesses being overblown reminds me of alot of the pre-draft chatter about another high yellow point guard 

Last edited:
He wont take any 1 on 1 workouts because he knows he'll get exposed and it'll ruin his draft stock.

Last edited:
who was making the case for Darko to go #1? Bron had been considered the greatest prospect pretty much EVER for years

Back
Top Bottom