The Ninjahood Thread [Formerly the White Fragility Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja tries to use his occupation as proof that systemic racism and white supremacy don't exist

I think that's the issue that people have

There's also no excuse for willful ignorance. Systemic racism is alive & well. I wouldn't expect a 30 year old lesser educated dude who wants to make payments on a necklace to comprehend these concepts though.

All im saying is that ninja is far from special and he has NO room to look down on or criticize people who challenge systematic white supremacy. 

ninjahood hasn't experienced systematic racism because of his surroundings and his field of work. i doubt there is much of it in the truck driving industry compared to other fields where the majority is white and it's not easily obtainable job.

And let us not even try to make it seem that anyone here or the black community as a whole is just looking for a cop out.

Ninja builds this straw man repeatedly and doesn't get checked. He comes his mouth with bullshiy regarding black people, whenever he gets the chance too.

I don't shade Ninja for being a truck driver, or being on rent control, or still living with his moms and a dude in his mid 30s. Especially his job. He a brother making legal money. Good for him.

I shade him for his dismissive attitude towards the forces affecting the next man, constantly telling him to pick himself by his bootstraps will he enjoys the comforts of government regulation being in his favor and his out right arrogance towards large groups of people regarding the simplest ****.

Nothing about the dude says "doing it"

Nothing gives him some insider knowledge on America's socio-economic system

Last edited:
No one is defending ninjas ideas

More so defending the subtle shaming of non-white collar jobs

Yep.

And I stop taking ninja serious a few months ago when he said racism isn't a big deal and it doesn't exist. But personally knowing truck drivers who make 8-10k a month I see no reason to say anything negative about it.

Last edited:
And let us not even try to make it seem that anyone here or the black community as a whole is just looking for a cop out.

Ninja builds this straw man repeatedly and doesn't get checked. He comes his mouth with bullshiy regarding black people, whenever he gets the chance too.

I don't shade Ninja for being a truck driver, or being on rent control, or still living with his moms and a dude in his mid 30s. Especially his job. He a brother making legal money. Good for him.

I shade him for his dismissive attitude towards the forces affecting the next man, constantly telling him to pick himself by his bootstraps will he enjoys the comforts of government regulation being in his favor and his out right arrogance towards large groups of people regarding the simplest ****.

Nothing about the dude says "doing it"

+1
well said... a persons character > what they have......

Last edited:
"You're a truck driver laughing emojis over and over" yall have some nerve.

there should be no excuse why u cant get it in 2016.

point blank period.

You're ignorant and dismissive of system racism

Point. Blank. Period

and you're giving people reason not to aspire regardless, point,blank, period.

treating a partisan talking point as gospel :smh:

Shut the **** up with that guilt trip bulls hit.

I come out my pocket 5% every month to help people that look like me, I mentor, and tutor for free.

I take part of the money I make from owning a bakery and taxis back on the island to buy school books and uniforms for kids that grew up in the neighborhood by grandpa was the minister of.

I never open my mouth and tell anyone that looks like me to aspire to less. I tell them to crawl for every inch.

But I tell them how the world works. I let them know what they will face, and how sadly they will have to work more just to get equal results and have a smaller margin of error to operate with.

I'm sick and tired of your trying to push this bs talking point. Like all I do in life is look for excuses.

I fight against white supremacy because I want more people to flourish. You fight against acknowledging it because you want to delude yourself at how special you are.

If I woke up tomorrow with your life, I would chase more, help my people, not buying trinkets to make myself feel like I have done so much.

Being good rich, and having my head up my own *** ain't nothing I have ever aspire too be. B

Last edited:
ninjahood hasn't experienced systematic racism because of his surroundings and his field of work. i doubt there is much of it in the truck driving industry compared to other fields where the majority is white and it's not easily obtainable job.
He def has experienced systematic white supremacy. Look where he lives. I think he lives around a bunch of minorities. Why doesn't he live around whites or on the upper west side????

Still waiting on the evidence that systemic racism and white supremacy don't exist which is the crux of the argument from the incompetent dude y'all in here caping for :lol: None of y'all wanna touch that but you in your feelings about ya mans level of achievement which hilariously doesn't match up to his own ideals

Last edited:
No one is caping for ninja

Y'all are just as hardheaded as he is

Last edited:
there should be no excuse why u cant get it in 2016.

point blank period.
Empirical research constantly shows why some people cant get it in 2016. You're not educated enough  to understand though. 

umm im a American citizen who's a minority, and according to da rhetoric that comes out some of ya mouths "im posted to blame white supremacists for everything that doesn't fall my way".

u know how stupid that sounds? :lol:

ya almost want people to believe that you dont have any control over da way your life is gonna end up because "a greater power (da white boogieman) is wishing on your demise".

im starting to believe some of ya replaced fanatically religious zealotry with fanatical racial apocryphal dogma.

like this "white supremacist/da white man is da devil/they all racist" trope is da ish i used to see fringy Israelites on milk crates bloviating on Time Square...now we in 2016 and this passes for "kosher dialogue"...

and you're giving people reason not to aspire regardless, point,blank, period.

treating a partisan talking point as gospel
mean.gif
So the Ferguson and Baltimore Justice Department Reports and many of the justice department reports in the past are partisan? 

"You're a truck driver laughing emojis over and over" yall have some nerve.

Who is y'all
The people who kept posting that over and over and trying to knock an honest profession instead of the mans ideals.

I want nothing to do with this thread though I just saw that posted around three times in the last post from the general page

Last edited:
Its funny because there are white scholars who write about and challenge white supremacy. Are white scholars who challenge white supremacy blaming the white man or looking for handouts? 

The people who kept posting that over and over and trying to knock an honest profession instead of the mans ideals.

I want nothing to do with this thread though I just saw that posted around three times in the last post from the general page. Disgusting.
Leave then. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom