The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, I'd take Police Academy over the HP series :lol:

That **** just don't resonate with me, but I did so happen to read the first few HP books back in the day on the baseball bus and 1. Way better than I thought. 2. Nerds have credo. 3. We all nerds in one way or another. 4. Saying Books > Film has me feeling some sort of way now that I'm older.

Ah well...

No way in hell was a i reading those books.. and I think I’ve made it through like 3 of the movies

I mean I know folks go all out with it.. but I dont even think the recent 2 movies have done that great

No way in hell was a i reading those books.. and I think I’ve made it through like 3 of the movies

I mean I know folks go all out with it.. but I dont even think the recent 2 movies have done that great

Couldn't make it through 1 of those HP movies...perfect storm as far as reading them, but I'm good with it. Complete outlier, which may be sad, because I'm completely out of the loop and won't get with nearly half the comic book **** y'all roll with, yet appreciate the sentiment.

I think I've seen you post something about it all, but really..people are funny. :lol:

Was it a good idea for Lamar to be out there with Hollywood, AB and others when we’re supposed to be social distancing?

Jerrah might as well hit up AB too :lol:

Yes....because signing a player to a one year $4 mill non guaranteed contract = signing a player that’s playing hardball with you because he thinks he’s worth more than a long term $35 million per year probably just about fully guaranteed contract

Trey Wingo just saw an easy opportunity to get some likes and retweets

Yes....because signing a player to a one year $4 mill non guaranteed contract = signing a player that’s playing hardball with you because he thinks he’s worth more than a long term $35 million per year probably just about fully guaranteed contract

Trey Wingo just saw an easy opportunity to get some likes and retweets
The Dak equivalence is forced but them signing a dude that hasn't played in 4 years cause of legal issues is so on brand for Jerrah :lol:. Which is why I wouldn't be surprised if they sent a feeler on AB.

I still think they'll make Dak the highest paid player in the league at some point, became damn near a given the moment guys like Goff and Kirk got monster deals with record guarantees.

Only got themselves to blame now for not locking him up earlier before the QB market got reset again

The Dak equivalence is forced but them signing a dude that hasn't played in 4 years cause of legal issues is so on brand for Jerrah :lol:. Which is why I wouldn't be surprised if they sent a feeler on AB.

I still think they'll make Dak the highest paid player in the league at some point, became damn near a given the moment guys like Goff and Kirk got monster deals with record guarantees

Yeah but I understand where Jerry is coming from continuing to negotiate with Dak because he doesn’t wanna be the next dude that gave a decent QB one of those Goff/Kirk deals...but in this case give one even MORE than those stupid deals those guys got.

This shelter in place/essential businesses shut down my barbers shop.

My coworker told me to just get a flowbee. I said wtf is a flowbee?? Bruh :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cleaned up the neck of my beard only. I don't trust myself to touch my cheeks :lol: on top of my actual hair I'm gonna look real rough in the coming weeks.

71CC4B91-2328-4B08-9A05-14E492742549.jpeg

Brady’s house he’s renting from Jeter :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom