The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys, Ravens, Broncos winners so far

Eagles, Packers and Raiders heading towards losers so far

Ohhh so the rest of this here 2020 draft and it's cake show started already....niiiiceeeeeee......

tenor.gif

Yeah, Eagles didnt do much of anything in this draft. Good pick up in 1st but thats really about it.

addressed speed and depth at WR (both WRs drafted and Goodwin)

picked up a guy who’ll probably transition to guard, but has tackle experience

added an OLB with speed and an ILB.. and a versatile safety

draft looks a lot better if we take Fulton or mims instead of hurts.. but we still addressed a ton of aspects of the team

During his talk with New England reporters on a conference call, Rohrwasser was asked about the tattoo. He quickly and unequivocally renounced the group, and said that he will be covering the tattoo.

“I got that tattoo when I was a teenager,” Rohrwasser said. “I have a lot of family in the military. I thought it stood for a military support symbol at the time. And obviously it evolved into something that I do not want to represent. And when I look back on it, I should have done way more research before I put any mark or symbol like that on my body. It’s not something that I ever want to represent. It will be covered.”

:lol:

The coolest part about this virtual draft is the kids/family being able to see their dads work.

I think a lot of people confuse depth with just a lot of bodies/jag at the position.

The WR room in Philly screams a bunch of JAG's. Not depth.

Yo that shot of Goodell staring at the Broncos (?) cheerleaders :rofl:.

I need the Jets to grab Proche with their next pick.
Edit: Unbelievable. As soon as I hit send Baltimore took him.

During his talk with New England reporters on a conference call, Rohrwasser was asked about the tattoo. He quickly and unequivocally renounced the group, and said that he will be covering the tattoo.

“I got that tattoo when I was a teenager,” Rohrwasser said. “I have a lot of family in the military. I thought it stood for a military support symbol at the time. And obviously it evolved into something that I do not want to represent. And when I look back on it, I should have done way more research before I put any mark or symbol like that on my body. It’s not something that I ever want to represent. It will be covered.”

:lol:
Why it always seem like some* of these hwite dudes do the strangest things when they teenagers :lol:

Record themselves or tweeting saying racist slurs, black face, get tattoos of militias Etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom