The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily run blocking doesn’t have to be too complicated, the coach should be able to figure that out...I see y’all round 9-7, if the defense still good don’t see a crazy fall off especially since I have no faith in any of the teams in that division really

I'd have a lot more faith in the blocking heading into the season if the OL coach Hoodie won 5 chips with didn't just retire :lol: :smh:. Might be some growing pains on that front especially with how the OL looked last time he retired :sick:

Still expecting the defense to be good and carry the team but a lot of experience and leadership got lost in FA so could take a little longer to get back to the level they were playing at last year.

Been liking what Miami and Buffalo are doing this off-season but you're right that they still need to prove a lot if they wanna be no.1 in the division.

I'm just not really heading into the season with that many expectations besides not being bad and not exactly being great either :lol:. 8-8/9-7 sounds realistic as constructed rn

Breida to the Phins?

Miami loading up huh

C4EA72C7-3C23-420C-BDD1-56357D960DFC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom