The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would roster sizes be in preseason be if theirs just two games? No way they carry 90 like they do now. Those games are critical for bubble guys. Knocking it to two literally gives those guys no shot.

All it took was a 5th round pick to get Calais Campbell?

ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

All this Brady speculation and it's looking more and more likely he'll be byke with the Pats.

Tannehill finesssssssed the Titans. Got damn he gonna get paid to throw 10 passes a game. Titans really this desperate?

Dak is gonna run Jerry’s pockets as he should

IATT IATT coronavirus here bruh.

News conference on ZNS now.

BEEN here.. I got too many WhatsApp groups figuring out shh

But yea I got hit up this morning by some heavy connected FNM folks about details (my family is heavy heavy HEAVY PLP)..

But shh just moving with schools closing.. them trying figure out details of how someone in their 60s who hasn’t really traveled since Christmas could be the first

Last edited:

Tomorrow it starts :pimp:

Make sense too big of a market now with nothing else to capitalize on

and then either teams gotta risk it or give dudes money on the medicals

but certain things were happening and with no other sports, NFL can be even bigger

Tennessee all in on a super bowl run this season, I don’t know if Tanny is the QB to do it though

Tennessee all in on a super bowl run this season, I don’t know if Tanny is the QB to do it though

Titans and their fans are out of their minds if they think their random hot streak to end this past season with Tannehill and Henry putting up ridiculous numbers they never will again is making them a Super Bowl team this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom