The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ship this dude Mal to Washington if he wants in the NFCE so badly.

1592829989309.gif

defense already got a ton of talent and now got a competent DC as HC

I’d love him on the eagles.. but it all depends on price.. and they’d have to take alshon’s contract

but we’re paying our LBs nothing and have a deep coverage safety.. he’d play the Malcolm Jenkins role, but wouldn’t be moving down into other roles because he’s kinda getting washed in coverage

Keep his 2 interceptions having a*** in East Rutherford

Think harris would be a better fit, if vikings are looking to move dude.. and if both of your main LBs are healthy

Man I loved going to Jets games to see Jamal ball. If he leaves I have no reason to go to Jets games now.i used to play a lil safety so I love watching the great safety’s play.

Collins needs to make that jump to LB. he’s best utilized in the box as it is.
People forget that he had a DPOY caliber season.

But if we're gonna say that about him, we have to say the same about Jamal.

collins is surprisingly decent in coverage (he's not like mark barron).. but you wouldnt want adams and collins as your safety combo

could definitely work within the same defense though.. but you'd need a single high guy.. and you'd just go with the 3 safeties as your primary defense

All the crying y'all doing about another man that doesn't want to be on your favorite football team is pathetic.

Yep.

Reminds me of Minkah. Flores did the perfect job, dude was pouting and complaining and wanted to be traded. Found the best deal and sent him. Would have been great had he stuck around and worked through the hard part, but he didn’t want to. End of the day it’s a business, Minkah was looking after his brand just as the Dolphins were theirs.

No different with Adams.

That vid with him telling that Cowboys fan he's trying to come was hilarious :lol:

Reminded me of Earl Thomas straight asking coach clap to come and get him in the tunnel postgame :rofl:.

On another note, not sure what these teams are doing whenever they're trying to play hardball with players when a 1st round pick pans out...

It's like everyone wants to hit on those high picks but when they actually do and those picks ask to be compensated for their play, teams get cold feet :lol:.

Like wasn't that the whole point of drafting dudes high? Hope they live up to it so they can be a big part of the teams future?

Unless they've got another definition of team building...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom