THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 2 - 2 Next game 10/6 @ Steelers Sunday Night Football

Someone literally just told me the cowboys oline is garbage and his reasoning was Romo's recent injuries [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Someone literally just told me the cowboys oline is garbage and his reasoning was Romo's recent injuries [emoji]128528[/emoji]

had that convo with a giants fan last year, nvm the probowlers, all pro, and #1 ranking, Romo just likes to fall on his shoulder absorbing the weight.

this year was just a freak occurrence. he was sliding.

it sucks, but we gotta hope Dak can blossom, the running game support a rook, and our D make plays.

Interesting take on the Cowboys not drafting a QB in the last couple drafts as being good.
My only take is the Cowboys plan was to beef up the offensive line to hopefully extend Romo"s career in hopes he would stop taking hits.

I just think that logic hasn't worked, I would have rather them beefed up the defense got a back up QB for the future and stopped getting back ups older than Romo.

I don't have an extended list of QBs the Cowboys missed out on but know they haven't taken the depth of that position serious and depended solely on Romo to a flaw. Not sure if Prescott is the answer but I'm excited to have a QB that isn't going to be a sitting duck on blitz plays and might be able to make plays with thier feet.

This season got the "any giving Sunday feel"

Last edited:
No matter good the line is any quarterback is going to get hit. You can have the best line in the world and a qb still going to have to take a hit from time to time.. Have no. Problem with them focusing on the line. Line makes everyone play better.

Agreed on the d tho. Can't remember the last time the boys had a solid defense..

Betting a football player, a qb at that is gonna get hurt is not really going on a limb dude.

give it a rest.

2pages back, I said Romo would be hurt by week 2 so it was no point in disagreeing with me.

I would call that going out on a limb.

Dak gonna have a rookie year comparable to Cam and Luck's rookie years.

I'm going all in!

unfortunately, idk how productive gregory can be even if his suspension gets reduced..dude hasnt practiced/p;layed all summer...

hes got bigger fish to fry at the moment..

Gotta finish out these drives on offense. Defense got punched in the mouth and didnt recover fast enough so they gave up the quick score.

Makes no sense they not even tired and still can't hang.. offense does need to cash out when they are holding the ball for so long tho.

When is the last time we had a good defense?

All of our defensive draft picks have been busts.

I like sean lee but he gets hurt all the time

Byron was pretty good last year. For some reason they're rolling him in as a platoon with Wilcox & Church

On the bright side..... This upcoming offseason doesn't have anybody really imperative to our success becoming Free Agents.. It should allow us to make some moves to upgrade the defense.

Church, Claiborne, Wilcox, Ro. McClain, T. McClain, Gachkar, J. Crawford, Durant on Defense
Dunbar, T. Williams, Leary, McFadden, Escobar, Butler on offense.

Also, they need to get a trade for Leary to happen. No chance he's staying next year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom