THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 2 - 2 Next game 10/6 @ Steelers Sunday Night Football

CUT Terrance Williams right now, don't even wait till the game over just give him his walking papers during the injury timeout.

I liked that Dak fixed his drop backnow from under center this game. In the game against Washington, he dropped back too deep a few times and it allowed him to get sacked by the defensive end because it made it easier for them to speed rush around the outside.

This game his drop back were much better. I like how he continues to improve every game.

man I hope not. he kept playing so I would think that is a good sign.

:smh:

Irvin did the same thing in 92 though (played through it). Didn't realize it until the next day.

Hoping for an MCL sprain which is stil be 3 weeks

Jerry said Dez hasn't had the MRI yet. May have it later today.

Sounds fishy with this org but whatever.

Source mpire mpire ?

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just not seeing anything that says such...at worst I heard sprained knee.

But everything I'm reading says he will play Sunday and he 'might' get an mri today...plus he kept playing. Even scored.

Last edited:
I'll say this, I do agree that SOMETHING is going on....The silence from the team speaks volumes.

Maybe I'm just being a biased fan hoping that it ain't an acl.

At least Dak has been productive not feeding Dez constantly.

I am going to have my fingers crossed that nothing is torn.

On a side note how can they bring Romo back if Dak keeps winning games. 

Can't count out dez's presence on the field, that's one of the reason Adam can spread the ball around easier.

Source mpire mpire ?

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just not seeing anything that says such...at worst I heard sprained knee.

But everything I'm reading says he will play Sunday and he 'might' get an mri today...plus he kept playing. Even scored.

No source just my thoughts based on what's been stated.

@cguy610

Doctor Jones/Coach Jones/ Johnnie Walker Jones said Romo was 'slightly nicked up' in 2013; the next day he was having season ending back surgery

Doctor Jones/Coach Jones/ Johnnie Walker Jones said Collins won't need surgery; 20 minutes later Ed Werder confirmed Collins will have surgery and go to IR

Doctor Jones/Coach Jones/ Johnnie Walker Jones said Dez is on the "side closer to 4 weeks than 6" in regards to his injury last year; Dez ca,e back after 6 weeks and wasn't healthy and ultimately had surgery again in Week 14.

Doctor Jones/Coach Jones/ Johnnie Walker Jones said Romo could have went back into that preseason game [against Seattle] but was held out for precautionary reasons; Romo is out for 6-10 weeks due to broken bone in his back 2 days later.

If we've learned ANYTHING about this organization in the last 7 years is that they try to downplay the severity of injuries. When they speculate someone is day to day, more than likely they are out a minimum of 6-10 weeks or having season ending surgery.

The fact that Dez wasn't at the facility yesterday and no one knows why tells me he's trying to avoid the MRI because he's worried about the results.

Last edited:
B/R just said hairline fracture to knee for Dez...sayin he may play sunday.

If yall don't sit him! :smh:

Garrett said Dez could play Sunday or miss a few weeks. I got a feeling he going to miss a few 
mean.gif

hes needs to miss a few. man just his presence as someone else stated is going to huge for our offense. i expect dak to struggle these next few weeks. hopefully im wrong. 

next year we better upgrade the wr position. 

I'd sit him against San Fran. We don't need him to beat those bums.

Let him get 2 weeks of rest basically and be good.

I dont think he is playing. They are probably saying he is just to keep san frans gameplan honest to him being there

David Helman @HelmanDC
Cowboys O 2015, w/ veteran backup QBs: 34.5% on 3rd down, 26th in NFL.

Cowboys O 2016, w/ rookie backup QB: 52.5% on 3rd down, best in NFL.

Posted that in the NFL thread by accident.

That percentage is about to go all the way down after this weekend.

SF defense is no joke. It's going to be a low scoring game and more than likely, we will see Dak throw an INT or two.

People really underestimate what Dez does for the entire offense.

Back
Top Bottom