THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 2 - 2 Next game 10/6 @ Steelers Sunday Night Football

Dez hurt again fighting for that extra yard......Terrell Owens used to catch the ball and fall immediately to avoid being hit, it used to drive me crazy but now I see why.

Last edited:
B/R quick discussion on where Dak would be re-drafted

Dez hurt again fighting for that extra yard......Terrell Owens used to catch the ball and fall immediately to avoid being hit, it used to drive me crazy but now I see why.

There has to be a happy medium.

Dez be physically twitstin and turning, taking punishment with his legs planted trying to break tackles and ish...I love the effort, but it gets you hurt.

Antonio and them be hitting a couple juke moves and getting down.

at the end of the day, ill never knock his or anyone's effort, but I hope he could be a bit more cautious

Last edited:
It's a double edge sword.

Many of his TDs have been a result of him breaking tackles and fighting for extra yards. ******** 2014, And Jags 2014 come to mind.

The downside is there is more risk for injury. It's similar to Romo looking to extend plays. When he does, he makes JJ Watt (see Cowboys Texans 2014) look like a child. When he doesn't, he has a herniated disc.

Last edited:
A lot of Bad info coming out about Dez....
-Missing team meetings
-Missing rehab appointments
-Missing WR meetings
-Not understanding the Playbook

Not sure why all this info is being released now. There may be an agenda behind this, Jerry likes to air a player out before he gets rid of them.

Last edited:
A lot of Bad info coming out about Dez....
-Missing team meetings
-Missing rehab appointments
-Missing WR meetings
-Not understanding the Playbook

Not sure why all this info is being released now. There may be an agenda behind this, Jerry likes to air a player out before he gets rid of them.

Media is pissed with how JG kept the truth with the Mri / Dez injury from them.

Still waiting for that Dez tape

Last edited:
^^^ son I was coming in to post the EXACT same thing. Where's that Dez tape Adam?

Sounds like ********. Dez allegedly already lashed back.

yea he couldve gotten the first down and gotten out of bounds. at least its tied going into the half. we still gotta chance

yea he couldve gotten the first down and gotten out of bounds. at least its tied going into the half. we still gotta chance

This team gets better everyweek. The secondary keeps blowing coverages but i like what im seeing from the young guys on offense.

Fans would have spazzed if you told them in the offseason that Wilcox would be walking down in the slot to handle Wrs. He made a good play

Back
Top Bottom