The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

If these Gamma XI's don't do numbers this Christmas, watch how fast these will release.... I'm down for a Columbia XI release too

rockin beaters as casual and they make a "sneaker of the day" on a website? gtf outta here those are a horrible example of columbias, i mean wear your shoes but ive owned many columbias and with care they never look like that smh

If these Gamma XI's don't do numbers this Christmas, watch how fast these will release.... I'm down for a Columbia XI release too
The anticipation for the annual December AJ 11 has become a holiday amongst retailers.  Every year the crowds get bigger and bigger.  It's almost impossible for these NOT to sell.  If the final product has a Black sole or Smoke sole, the crowds are gonna act like savages during this release.  Either way, once late October/early November get under way, the anticipation for these will reach fever pitch.

Man, the way y'all are talking, the amount of hype around these when they release would make Concords look like and 1's. Legitimate riots nationwide.

I'm worried if they hold out much longer, people will die on RD. I hope they produce bred xi #'s for those Texans.

The hype will be crazy on these not just cause they haven't been released in awhile, but it's a mostly all white 11 which means the beasts will be like aww yea the 11 forces lol

The hype will be crazy on these not just cause they haven't been released in awhile, but it's a mostly all white 11 which means the beasts will be like aww yea the 11 forces lol
Just show them a picture of a really yellowed pair and they will run away :lol:

rockin beaters as casual and they make a "sneaker of the day" on a website? gtf outta here those are a horrible example of columbias, i mean wear your shoes but ive owned many columbias and with care they never look like that smh

mad salty for no reason . pic is dope as *** to me

Back
Top Bottom