The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

1606698034323.png

They better go back and explain the last 2 pannels on MHA.
I knew this would happen, but not that soon......
MHA was doing so well this arc. No plot no jutsu. then this happened.

Yeah its nice to see Kingdom get a lot of love under those circumstances. Wish the same happened for Ravages of Time.

What last 2 panels? With Le Million? You forget his quirk?

They have foreshadowed Eri using her ability before this chapter though.
Here is her horn at full length in chapter 256

and here she is 20 chapters later

I guess you can say it was right in front of us this whole time, although quite subtle. It's also probably why we haven't seen Mirio in about as long as well.

They have foreshadowed Eri using her ability before this chapter though.
Here is her horn at full length in chapter 256

and here she is 20 chapters later

I guess you can say it was right in front of us this whole time, although quite subtle. It's also probably why we haven't seen Mirio in about as long as well.

Now I wonder exactly what would happen if she used her power on All Might.

his Injury may reverse but he wouldn't get his power back. It was given away. he may have his original quirk whatever that was
He was quirkless like Deku.

Even though he gave away his quirk Eri's powers were described as literally reversing time.

I'm wondering if it would reverse him losing the last of his quirk or put his body in a state before he gave away his quirk and bring back the countdown of when he loses his powers.

Even though he gave away his quirk Eri's powers were described as literally reversing time.

I'm wondering if it would reverse him losing the last of his quirk or put his body in a state before he gave away his quirk and bring back the countdown of when he loses his powers.
She need to get him back before he lost his stomach or whatever happened. I can't remember

that's pretty interesting theory. I feel like it wouldn't work like that. If that happened then he would be taking it back from Deku...right??? it wouldn't be possible for them to share it.?

that's pretty interesting theory. I feel like it wouldn't work like that. If that happened then he would be taking it back from Deku...right??? it wouldn't be possible for them to share it.?
I think of it like this if her power is really reversing time it'd be no different if somebody went back in time and brought a past All Might to the present.

Its like two different time periods existing in the same place.

I don't think it would be the same as sharing.

Also if she only reverses back to a time when All Might already have the quirk up to Deku he'd be back on that ticking countdown of every time he uses his power he loses more of it until it's all gone.

I don’t read the manga.. but I always kinda thought Deku had powers and got them got, not sure if that has been addressed there with the doctor

Fun Fact Edit:

Chainsaw Man completed it's run within a single break of Hunter x Hunter.

• Hunter x Hunter chapter 390 was released in November 26th, 2018.
  • Chainsaw Man chapter 1 was released December 3, 2018.
:lol:

Lookin forward to seeing how it all ends.

I don’t read the manga.. but I always kinda thought Deku had powers and got them got, not sure if that has been addressed there with the doctor
I've watched all the episodes but I don't recall the first 3 that well but I thought it covered the fact that Deku was quirkless.

They could pull something down the line like he was an actual late bloomer (the excuse they use to explain him having OneForAll) or his quirk only activates under specific requirements and situations.

They also dropped a fact that some some percentage of the population, I dunno 1.3%, are quirkless.

I've watched all the episodes but I don't recall the first 3 that well but I thought it covered the fact that Deku was quirkless.

They could pull something down the line like he was an actual late bloomer (the excuse they use to explain him having OneForAll) or his quirk only activates under specific requirements and situations.

They also dropped a fact that some some percentage of the population, I dunno 1.3%, are quirkless.

deku is quirkless throughout the whole show.. and they say as much

but was just connecting the dots between the doc who diagnosed him and all for one.. assuming all for one stole his powers before they really manifested and the doc told him he was quirkless

deku is quirkless throughout the whole show.. and they say as much

but was just connecting the dots between the doc who diagnosed him and all for one.. assuming all for one stole his powers before they really manifested and the doc told him he was quirkless
Oh I get you.

Well if that's the case for some reason his quirk is gone for good unless somebody else shows up that can take and give quirks.

I mean All Might was quirkless too. I just think some ppl are born without.

All for One would have to have some quirk ability detector to steal it from Deku as a baby.

Back
Top Bottom