The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

The penultimate chapter of Chainsaw Man was quite something.
Denji hiding in plain sight was cool.
And Makima fighting a Denji disguised Pochita, all the while Makima was chastising Denji by saying that she knew Pochita (chainsaw devil) better than anyone was ironic to say the least.
And the shot where Denji appears with the chainsaw is an almost 1:1 remake of the first cover art I believe, which is very cool. And the chainsaw had Power's horn on it. :pimp:
I wonder what the last chapter has in store.

Chainsaw Man tho.....

When Denji started talkin to Makima, thought she was in the room cut to bits but NOPE!!! This MFER was eating her!! :sick::sick::sick::sick: Then Denji sayin, “I still love you.” and “we will be one together.” :sick::sick::sick::sick: Iono what this last chapter is gonna bring but we will jus have to wait and see.

AOT CH.135 :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

I had to gasp for air after the chapter ended. I’m surprised no one died during all that! It was dope to see the OG Titans in their original forms tho. I think we they go in for Round 2, I think a lot of characters are gonna die. I can’t imagine what this last chapter will be like.

they using CG to save on production cost. Also you dont have the heavy black borders on characters. It's watchable.

Jinbe: Sanji must've sensed a strong enemy and went to face them

Luffy: Oh, seems I need to work more on my observation haki

*Cue Sanji off chasing tail*

:rofl:

**** like that always makes me laugh when it comes to Oda's jokes

IM VERY LATE BUT I JUST STARTED JUJUTSU KAISEN AND MAN THIS ANIME IS FLAMES. LOVE IT SO FAR. THE ENDING CREDITS AND SONG ARE FIRE TOO. :pimp:

Jinbe: Sanji must've sensed a strong enemy and went to face them

Luffy: Oh, seems I need to work more on my observation haki

*Cue Sanji off chasing tail*

:rofl:

**** like that always makes me laugh when it comes to Oda's jokes

I'm hoping Marco drops Robin off on the 3rd floor to fight Black Maria. I need a Robin fight this arc, it's been way too long since we got one.

Surprised Sanji is okay with Black Maria being a spider since he's afraid of bugs. Maybe it hasn't registered yet. Oh yeah Brook needs a match up too.

I forgot Jack will probably come back as well. There's still a good amount of set up it still. I hope we don't get a flashback next chapter. Idc about Ace honestly.

I think we'll get those one on ones but maybe not long dedicated fights for them but we definitely getting a flashback of those two next chap :lol:

Pretty clear now who is joining the crew next now.

That 1st episode of attack on titan had me lost as hell
its a time skip. It starts off years after they beat Zeke(beast titan) and secure the walls. The location they are in now is in Marley which is Zekes home country. Theres a caste system in Marley where everyone who is Eldian(titan blood) are treated as second class citizens with minimal rights. Things will be explained more as the episodes go on.

its a time skip. It starts off years after they beat Zeke(beast titan) and secure the walls. The location they are in now is in Marley which is Zekes home country. Theres a caste system in Marley where everyone who is Eldian(titan blood) are treated as second class citizens with minimal rights. Things will be explained more as the episodes go on.

yea I had to watch this to get it because I initially thought they were in the past

Been struggling to find some cool DS merch so I figured I’d make some myself. Wish I had made the back graphic bigger though smh
934AD667-AD79-4B13-9B90-EA8C7ADFF791.jpeg

C1C3ED8A-9C74-4388-96DB-2A0DD92A02DF.jpeg

I think we'll get those one on ones but maybe not long dedicated fights for them but we definitely getting a flashback of those two next chap :lol:

Pretty clear now who is joining the crew next now.

Yeah the only fight I'm worried about is Robin's. She always gets left out, even in Dressrosa where there were tons of chances.

I hope it's a quick flashback if we have to get into it.

Expect more of Ace's friend to show up randomly and help and possibly former WB pirates showing up as foes.

I mean we have the whole plot line of Weevil and Madam Bakin hunting down former WB pirates. Bakin probably has a connection to Rocks I'd imagine, so that'll come up and drag some of the WB crew into the picture.

I kinda hope not, was hoping we can see marco go all out again but he seems to just be there for support

Back
Top Bottom