The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I kinda hope not, was hoping we can see marco go all out again but he seems to just be there for support

Big Mom is headed to the roof. He could hold her off from interfering with the fight with Kaido. He'd need to go all out for that. Right now it seems like Marco wants to see what the new generations got and see where the winds blowing and figure out where he's needed rather than stepping in and taking charge.

I still feel it's early for Luffy to take on Kaido one on one.

He went straight from Big Mom to him and never really took on Big Mom for obvious reasons. This aint like CP9 where he had time inbetween somewhere to develop gears 2nd and 3rd.

I don't see how he wins unless scabbards injure the **** out of Kaido and he basically fights Luffy with a handicap.

I still feel it's early for Luffy to take on Kaido one on one.

He went straight from Big Mom to him and never really took on Big Mom for obvious reasons. This aint like CP9 where he had time inbetween somewhere to develop gears 2nd and 3rd.

I don't see how he wins unless scabbards injure the **** out of Kaido and he basically fights Luffy with a handicap.
I think all the buildup is for Luffy to use his newly learned Advanced Armament haki to open up Kaidos wound like Ousen did.

It might be enough to get Kaido to retreat? Who knows. Maybe Blackbeard or shanks swoops in to do something too 8)

I think all the buildup is for Luffy to use his newly learned Advanced Armament haki to open up Kaidos wound like Ousen did.

It might be enough to get Kaido to retreat? Who knows. Maybe Blackbeard or shanks swoops in to do something too 8)
I was about to add at the end I hope Shanks shows up to save the day but that'll hurt Luffy's image as media proclaimed "5th Emperor".

yea it's def not going to be a 1 on 1, if anything it's a set up for the Monster 3 (sanji or jinbe) to help him out. he hasn't actually 1 shotted a big character like this on his own before. I would say katakuri, but katakuri injured himself to be equal in luffy's pain. Plus I think they really wanna give zoro shine since zoro hasn't really been seen to do so since he fought pika really. Sanji also needs a win.

It's gonna be Luffy, Kid, and probably Law vs. Kaido I'd imagine. Then Killer and Zoro can deal with Jack and King or whoever else is involved. Or Zoro might get to be involved since he has Enma which is what Oden used to injure Kaido. A lotta ways it can do since match ups aren't settled. We just know Kid, Killer, Luffy, and Zoro are all headed to the roof. The Akazya 9 are pretty much done. Law is in the basement, but. can teleport anywhere. But it's be setting up for Luffy to get the final blows on Kaido if Ace came to kill him, Luffy's finishing all of Ace's unfinished business.

Jack is resting near the roof, but will be back since zoans heal quick and he's probably awakened letting him heal faster. King is flying around by the roof, Queen is down in the dome, and Big Mom is headed to the roof. So plenty of fights left. Robin and Brook probably free Sanji up as well so he can take on someone while they take on Black Maria.

I’m 153 in of one piece

kinda sucks Netflix only goes to 130 dubbed.. then went to Hulu which now has up to 152 dubbed

so now gotta watch 153-263 in 480p

also sucks Hulu doesn’t have jojo’s dubbed, since they have diamond is unbreakable and Netflix stops at stardust

Digging the interweaving flashbacks and advancing things in the present.

Yamato mad strong. Took on Ace with ease.

I was like what? Maybe Big Mom roasting Kaidou :lol:

Talk about a bad translation especially after correctly translating all of the ancient loans in the same chap as dragon dragon fruit.

I thought the flashback was kinda random and messy, i need a better translation. but good chap all in all. Only thing I dont like about this ACE Retcon is that they're making him seem like he was easily Admiral level strong.

I’m thinking it really is a mythical fish fruit. The koi dragon is some kind of japanese legend.

Think magikarp evolving into Gyrados :lol:
I just assumed he had the dragon dragon fruit; mythical zoan - Shenron.

:rofl: @ Kaidou basically being a Pokemon.

I thought the flashback was kinda random and messy, i need a better translation. but good chap all in all. Only thing I dont like about this ACE Retcon is that they're making him seem like he was easily Admiral level strong.
What Ace retcon?

Mans had no feats in this flashback. He came to Wano when Kaidou and crew were all gone and fought Yamato to a draw after seeing how Kaidou was starving the island. Went back to Whitebeard begging for them to invade and got put down.

If anything Yamato got put on a higher level and now I wonder if she's stronger than Luffy.

I think it was an accurate show of strength. He would have lost easily to kaido as said by WB and company. He was on part with Yamato it seems. I don't think it was a new level from what we saw in the past.

Back
Top Bottom