The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Can he elaborate on that or you on his behalf?
Well, it was originally his thought, but I THINK I can see how he's reading it.

Kakashi: Did you survive?
Obito: How "I" survived does not matter (etcetc). If you really want to know why...It's because you let Rin die

I'm assuming maybe Rin was sacrificed somehow?
He may not be answering "because you let rin die" to the question, "Why now?" but rather, how he survived. It's a possible stretch, but I guess we'll find out soon?
Mind blown. If Rin is involved in anyway other than this then Obito loses cool points with me.

RIP Guy, you're going to die soon. 
If Narutos the So6P then the story is ruined

Last edited:
Theory: Kakashi and Rin were on two different missions. Rin got killed, Kakashi came back found out Rin was dead. Blamed himself because he broke his promise to protect her.

Madara says screw the Kages, I have control of my body i'm going to finish my plan. Kages are hurt and will eventually be healed by med-ninja. Saskue and Oro go to the Naka Shrine where Saskue finds out everything he wants to know, including the secrets of Madara and what actually happened to his clan.
10 talis comes to be, using a piece of the 8 tails and the gold and sliver brothers, Naruto somehow is able to control it, defeats Obito and Madara.

Naruto and Saskue have an epic battle to end the war

P.S. Tenten is immortal :smh:

o23b0.jpg

Watch out for that dude, if anything he's a survivor of the Uchiha clan.

Uchihas should just go slit their wrists together.

New Claymore chapter is out.
I always wonder how the writers think of all these designs for awakened beings. there are so many. :lol:

New Claymore chapter is out.
I always wonder how the writers think of all these designs for awakened beings. there are so many. :lol:
for me it's in the details... i esp. love the one that was a huge horse. it looked like it could have been on of the 4 horsemans horses
the ones in the latest issue seems more rushed and bland, and why not they are gonna die anyways :lol:

What do you guys think of the Autumn lineup preview? Only one that really caught my eye is Robotics;Notes because of the whole Stein Gate deal.

Wouldve added Bakuman 3, but im still stuck on the first 4 episodes of season 2, and man, the series just feels repetitive after awhile. Almost boring.

Oh yeah, cant forget about Initial D 5. I was like :wow: when I first heard about it (like last week... late pass).

I had all summer to catch up on some shows, but barely watched anything. Now school's back again :smh:

But then again, I'm one of those people that tend to wait until a series is completely over so I can finish a series in one go instead of waiting a week.

What do you guys think of the Autumn lineup preview? Only one that really caught my eye is Robotics;Notes because of the whole Stein Gate deal.
Wouldve added Bakuman 3, but im still stuck on the first 4 episodes of season 2, and man, the series just feels repetitive after awhile. Almost boring.
Oh yeah, cant forget about Initial D 5. I was like :wow: when I first heard about it (like last week... late pass).
I had all summer to catch up on some shows, but barely watched anything. Now school's back again :smh:
But then again, I'm one of those people that tend to wait until a series is completely over so I can finish a series in one go instead of waiting a week.
For those who havent seen the lineup, here's the link:
http://static.neregate.com/2012/07/neregate.com-Fall-2012-Anime-v2.jpg

I'm looking forward to Jourmungand season 2 because season one was awesome. :nthat:
I'm also looking forward to BTOOOM! and To-Love-Ru (don't judge me :lol:)
there are also a lot of OVA's and movies that i want to watch as well.

Last edited:
For those who havent seen the lineup, here's the link:
http://static.neregate.com/2012/07/neregate.com-Fall-2012-Anime-v2.jpg

I'm looking forward to Jourmungand season 2 because season one was awesome. :nthat:
I'm also looking forward to BTOOOM! and To-Love-Ru (don't judge me :lol:)
there are also a lot of OVA's and movies that i want to watch as well.

What, no love for...

Looks mad hilarious, i think i would enjoy watching it...:lol: :lol:

kages dunzo :x

naruto and them bout to meet the same fate man i wanna know what happened between obito and madara already >:

Tsunade, wow... :x
Old man Yama is on fire this week, pun fully intended. :lol:
What is in that room that Law went into in OP? :nerd:

Why wasn't Obito using the fan like that before, Madara too G .............. R.I.P. Naruto
Because Tobi couldn't even be touched before a few chapters ago.
It isn't even real Naruto there, but either way we all know there will be no RIP for Naruto lol. Everyone else should be fair game though.

Sasuke and Oro to the rescue? Altho I find it hard to believe that the final battle won't end up as Naruto v Sasuke.

Back
Top Bottom