The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

What did Madara mean, "He's a Kagebunshin too", "Where's the real obito?"? Sorry for the weekly questions :wow:.

yes-rudy1.gif

So if Madara did age... does it mean that it was really Obito that fought the 4th?
That's him at the end looking all decrepit 
roll.gif
... And ___ Madara fought the 4th a year after Obito "died".

So Obito went from being weak as hell to going toe-to-toe with the 4th. Oh, okay

i had a feeling it was madara that took in obito and brainwashed him

its gonna be interesting how obito falls to the dark side.

part of me just wants this whole naruto series to be over with, and hopefully kishimoto does a prequel series about the 4th hokage.

Last edited:
That's him at the end looking all decrepit :rofl: ... And ___ Madara fought the 4th a year after Obito "died".

So Obito went from being weak as hell to going toe-to-toe with the 4th. Oh, okay

I dunno. It's pretty interesting though. I guess we'd know the answer in the next couple of weeks as it looks as if they're going with the Obito flashback route.

Mangastream doesnt put up Green Blood anymore so you have to check another site ( preferably Mangapanda.com for me) to read it

Obito is half robot........ :nerd:

and I'm lost at what Tsuande said, is she gonna pull a Grandma Chiyo?

Mangastream doesnt put up Green Blood anymore so you have to check another site ( preferably Mangapanda.com for me) to read it
I wan wondering what happened to Green Blood. Time to go catch up.

Obito is half robot........ :nerd:
and I'm lost at what Tsuande said, is she gonna pull a Grandma Chiyo?
I think she's gonna try to heal them up with the chakra she has. Still though, she got split in half and is still alive. She's like Hidan. :lol:

Yo, I lie to you not, I was just thinking the other night about this weeks chapter. Brainstorming about where the story will end up going and the FIRST thing I thought of was Tsunade dying and Naruto becoming Hokage once its all said and done.

I really think that now after this chapter has released, Tsunade will die during the process of healing the others. :smh:

Yo, I lie to you not, I was just thinking the other night about this weeks chapter. Brainstorming about where the story will end up going and the FIRST thing I thought of was Tsunade dying and Naruto becoming Hokage once its all said and done.

I really think that now after this chapter has released, Tsunade will die during the process of healing the others.
mean.gif
And now I believe this too.

I do not want Naruto and Sasuke teaming up in any way shape or fashion. Do not turn this into a Goku and Vegeta thing. There needs to be no reconciliation whatsoever, they need to meet, exchange words, fight, and someone has to die. THAT IS IT.

Cant wait to see how this turns out though. No clue how they can even lay a finger on Madara

Last edited:
:rofl: @ some dudes brainstorming naruto's story

all this that is happening only makes the first hokage look even better

those trees he summoned must have been serious :x

:rofl: @ some dudes brainstorming naruto's story
all this that is happening only makes the first hokage look even better
those trees he summoned must have been serious
:x

Ive been telling my cousin this for a hot while.. buddy was no joke with the trees..

i wanna see how madara bodied the kages

this fight is gonna be extended mad long... obito flashback (how rin dies) and then sasuke & orochimaru sidestory.

also, its so careless and inconsiderate of the leaf village to just leave obito's presummed dead body in the rubble. if they tried to get his corpse back, obito could have been saved.

Hate to break it yo y'all, but Naruto and Sasuke WILL combine efforts to defeat Madara and Obito; it's inevitable.

I mean think about it, what possible reason could Sasuke have for still wanting to destroy the leaf? Itachi single handedly changed and redirected him from his path of hatred. Oro' is prolly going to show him something the betrays Madara and Obito as the true villains and culprits behind the Uchiha clan massacre. And with the final truth, Sasuke will turn against them and fight with Naruto. I think Sasuke will probably die in the end/sacrifice himself to save everyone else. This will be a sort of atonement for all his sins. Also somehow, someway, it will be revealed that Sakura is pregnant with Sasuke child... :lol: :lol:

I really think that now after this chapter has released, Tsunade will die during the process of healing the others. :smh:

Guess this means Kakashi dies too :smh:

So if Madara did age... does it mean that it was really Obito that fought the 4th?
That's him at the end looking all decrepit 
roll.gif
... And ___ Madara fought the 4th a year after Obito "died".

They didn't exactly go toe to toe... Obito/Madara had to come with tricks and booby traps and the 4th still kicked his ***.  1 on 1 straight up whoever it was was no match for Minato at the time.  Dude even mentioned he wasn't at his strongest yet.

It would make sense that it WAS Obito.

Back
Top Bottom