The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

so has it been explained how madara survived his battle with the 1st to end up saving obito and training him?

Do we know how rin died?

i'm thinking that however madara survived, he linked up with a young orochimaru who learned things from madara and tried and failed to make a clone 1st which went wrong and became zetsu....or went right>?

the hell happened to the 5 kages?

hasnt been explained into detail but he said he faked his death and escaped

yeah im thinking he linked up with oro and obito too and created akatsuki for obito before madara died

Last edited:
so has it been explained how madara survived his battle with the 1st to end up saving obito and training him?

Do we know how rin died?

i'm thinking that however madara survived, he linked up with a young orochimaru who learned things from madara and tried and failed to make a clone 1st which went wrong and became zetsu....or went right>?

yeah im thinking he linked up with oro and obito too and created akatsuki for obito before madara died

The 1st thought he killed him, left him for dead after striking the final blow. Akatsuki was created around the 3rd war. Yahiko created it, maybe it was Madara's idea. Tobi eventually began taking direction. May or may have not been apart of the originally plan but we'll see

Do we know how rin died?

The 1st thought he killed him, left him for dead after striking the final blow. Akatsuki was created around the 3rd war. Yahiko created it, maybe it was Madara's idea. Tobi eventually began taking direction. May or may have not been apart of the originally plan but we'll see

akatsuki was obitos pain was always taking orders from him behind the scene they just made it seem like it was pains

Last edited:

Do we know how rin died?

Tobi told Yahiko to start Akatsuki. He was the creator behind the scenes the entire time.

Do we know how rin died?

Tobi told Yahiko to start Akatsuki. He was the creator behind the scenes the entire time.

The group was formed during the war, same war where Obito was crushed by the boulder...he wasn't creating **** at that point. Unless you mean Madara?

Nagato said specifically that Yahiko started Akatsuki to protect/fight for peace in Amegakure, and later Tobi said he was the one who influenced Yahiko to start it.

Timing and chronolgy has been wacky during this whole arc but Tobi/Obito clearly said "I".  Maybe he meant Madara, that's what we can assume he has meant every time he's said I up to this point.  But still, we have to accept that Tobi said he told Yahiko to start it.

My guess, Madara implanted some of his consciousness or some **** in Tobi, so it's a shared consciousness, or at least brainwashed him to a point where he really does think he's Madara.

I don't know... whatever.

Nagato said specifically that Yahiko started Akatsuki to protect/fight for peace in Amegakure, and later Tobi said he was the one who influenced Yahiko to start it.

Timing and chronolgy has been wacky during this whole arc but Tobi/Obito clearly said "I".  Maybe he meant Madara, that's what we can assume he has meant every time he's said I up to this point.  But still, we have to accept that Tobi said he told Yahiko to start it.

My guess, Madara implanted some of his consciousness or some **** in Tobi, so it's a shared consciousness, or at least brainwashed him to a point where he really does think he's Madara.

I don't know... whatever.

I know what you mean. Tobi also said he gave Nagato his eyes. It would only make sense that he means the actually Madara did, knowing that when he would bring bought back he would still have them regardless.
I thought that at one point, since Obitos death and attacking the 4th. I figured, Madara might have down some sort of transfer such as what Itachi did to Sasuke.

Last edited:
I thought Tobi, posing as madara was saying all of that stuff. So in a sense, he was speaking as if he was madara leading me to believe that Madara did all of it

I know what you mean. Tobi also said he gave Nagato his eyes. It would only make sense that he means the actually Madara did, knowing that when he would bring bought back he would still have them regardless.
I thought that at one point, since Obitos death and attacking the 4th. I figured, Madara might have down some sort of transfer such as what Itachi did to Sasuke.

mind = blown
nagato was using madaras original eyes

im still disappointed that obitos cause for everything was because of RIN SMH so beta
hope hes lying just to mess with kakashis head though

Last edited:
Can he elaborate on that or you on his behalf?
Well, it was originally his thought, but I THINK I can see how he's reading it.

Kakashi: Did you survive?
Obito: How "I" survived does not matter (etcetc). If you really want to know why...It's because you let Rin die

I'm assuming maybe Rin was sacrificed somehow?
He may not be answering "because you let rin die" to the question, "Why now?" but rather, how he survived. It's a possible stretch, but I guess we'll find out soon?

Last edited:

Obito: How "I" survived does not matter (etcetc). If you really want to know why...It's because you let Rin die

He may not be answering "because you let rin die" to the question, "Why now?" but rather, how he survived. It's a possible stretch, but I guess we'll find out soon?

Gotcha. Yes some users posted that he may have killed her to gain his MS....seems very possible

nah kakashi asked, "how did you survive and why [lay low] until now" and obito replied "how i survived doesnt matter, but if you must know [why im back now] it's because you let rin die."

Ok quick question

I wanna buy DBZ Kai for blu ray but I've noticed there's 2 versions (Part 1 and Season 1 and so forth) What is the difference between these?

nah kakashi asked, "how did you survive and why [lay low] until now" and obito replied "how i survived doesnt matter, but if you must know [why im back now] it's because you let rin die."
That's how I originally read it too, but like I said, I feel it could be read the same way my friend suggested it.

It's up in there at this point.

you guys think itachi knows that tobi was obito :nerd:

when the fox attacked 16 years ago it was tobi with short hair but when itachi killed the clan tobi had long hair :nerd:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/naruto-shippuden/episode-141-truth-537072
4:50 you see itachi talking to the real madara :nerd:

long hair pic of the flash back when tobi itachi seeked help from madara
7odlB.png

could be a haircut could be different people what do you guys think :lol:

Gotcha. Yes some users posted that he may have killed her to gain his MS....seems very possible

Rin probably died before the manga started. She wasnt in the flashback to the minato kyuubi fight

Yea that's what I was saying last week. She could have been on a mission with another team, who knows but yea she certainly did die before the manga started

Question: is there a grave for rin, cause I reme,ber Kakashi mourning at a grave (I think Obitio's) for both of them.

Back
Top Bottom