The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Hoped for the best? How much hope do you need to do when Madara/Tobi can basically control the actions of others.
Its more likely he planned ahead and either influence or directly pushed events into turning out the way they did.
when I say hoped, Nagato couldve died anytime after he gave him the rinnegan. There was no telling that he couldve made it to adulthood, let alone being trained by jiraiya. Heck, what if orochimaru decided to chill with jiraiya a little bit after the war, and he saw nagato had the rinnegan. Theres alot of factors that madara couldnt control

Hoped for the best? How much hope do you need to do when Madara/Tobi can basically control the actions of others.
Its more likely he planned ahead and either influence or directly pushed events into turning out the way they did.
when I say hoped, Nagato couldve died anytime after he gave him the rinnegan. There was no telling that he couldve made it to adulthood, let alone being trained by jiraiya. Heck, what if orochimaru decided to chill with jiraiya a little bit after the war, and he saw nagato had the rinnegan. Theres alot of factors that madara couldnt control

well nagato did kill a guy when he was little just by looking at him
i think he'll be fine :lol:
madara probably had dudes working under him that we dont know about :nerd:

Last edited:

All I want to know is how these two will fit into all of this!

oro says he wants no part in the war, all Im saying is what are his plans

also who are the people who know everything. :nerd:

I'm thinking an Uzumaki (dudes scattered to the corners of the earth when their island was invaded)

Last edited:
probs taking him to where all the kages are sealed.

or to the people who were round with the sage of the 6 paths?

bleach just ripped off edo tensei...
grin.gif
that power is more similar to Alucard's from Hellsing than Edo Tensei. Not a surprising comment coming from a Naruto fan in a Naruto thread though.
mean.gif
This guy knightngale has been reminding everyone for YEARS that he thinks Naruto sucks and we're all just fanboys.
laugh.gif
Yet he STILL follows the manga each week. STILL whines in here about everything related to it like we're supposed to care.

I know someone who was not happy with certain events in Part 2 and made sure to pile **** on the story every time it was brought up. Wanna know what he eventually did? Stopped reading Naruto for the foreseeable future and moved on to other things.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Crazy, right?

Troll.

Last edited:
one piece is awful to me. i gave it a chance all the way from the time jump to law cutting up smoker.  and the comic is just drawn ugly and its so cheesy.

i get why people like it, i do, but i just cant get down with it.

I feel the exact same way. What annoys me about the series the most is that everyone is always is yelling at everyone. I tried giving it another shot last week after a year off but couldn't get myself to do it.

I feel the exact same way. What annoys me about the series the most is that everyone is always is yelling at everyone. I tried giving it another shot last week after a year off but couldn't get myself to do it.

yea, for all the good things one piece does, theres twice the stuff that annoys me. Like on the outside, devil fruits,pirates, fighting and adventures is all good. But then you throw in weird and dumb characters, Luffy is ******ed or has aspergers idk, the characters and art sucks and it drags on soo much. Its been like 15 years and its a weekly manga. It should be done by now. If Oda would cut out of the goofy weird stuff and make the tone a little more serious, he'd have a manga thats the best out there imo. But for all its flaws, Naruto is still my shonen goto now that FMA is done.( Berserk is #1 overall)

wow i swear you just read my mind
i had an epiphany and was like what if the real naruto is looking for sasuke

thats not what madara meant. The real naruto was hiding under killerbee trying to get the spikes out. The naruto in front of Gai and Kakashi is the clone. Madara only saw him at first. Then the real naruto appears and rips out the chakra chains. Then when Naruto tries to attack Madara he gets blown away and poofs, proving hes a clone. The real 1 was just chilling back. Also Madara even says Ill take care of the hachibi and kyuubi. Finding sasuke isnt nearly as important as recuing bee and defeating Tobi.

Last edited:
Shaking my ******g heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddd.

And the fillers begin. No one cares about no damn fat mom female "alliance." 

mad.gif

thats not what madara meant. The real naruto was hiding under killerbee trying to get the spikes out. The naruto in front of Gai and Kakashi is the clone. Madara only saw him at first. Then the real naruto appears and rips out the chakra chains. Then when Naruto tries to attack Madara he gets blown away and poofs, proving hes a clone. The real 1 was just chilling back. Also Madara even says Ill take care of the hachibi and kyuubi. Finding sasuke isnt nearly as important as recuing bee and defeating Tobi.

Goooood looking. I need to read these over again.

bleach just ripped off edo tensei...>D

that power is more similar to Alucard's from Hellsing than Edo Tensei. Not a surprising comment coming from a Naruto fan in a Naruto thread though. :smh:

This guy knightngale has been reminding everyone for YEARS that he thinks Naruto sucks and we're all just fanboys. :lol: Yet he STILL follows the manga each week. STILL whines in here about everything related to it like we're supposed to care.

I know someone who was not happy with certain events in Part 2 and made sure to pile **** on the story every time it was brought up. Wanna know what he eventually did? Stopped reading Naruto for the foreseeable future and moved on to other things. :wow: :wow: :wow: Crazy, right?

Troll.

500x1000px-LL-94c5c2e6_Multicultural-Obama-handshakes.gif

This guy knightngale has been reminding everyone for YEARS that he thinks Naruto sucks and we're all just fanboys. :lol: Yet he STILL follows the manga each week. STILL whines in here about everything related to it like we're supposed to care.

I know someone who was not happy with certain events in Part 2 and made sure to pile **** on the story every time it was brought up. Wanna know what he eventually did? Stopped reading Naruto for the foreseeable future and moved on to other things. :wow: :wow: :wow: Crazy, right?

Troll.

I don't follow the manga each week. Stop assuming stuff. If I did I would be posting about lame theories here every week. I still follow both Bleach and Naruto but they are not the manga I read regularly these days. I think both Bleach and Naruto have been mediocre for some time but that does not mean I will drop them completely.

Why are you catching feelings all of a sudden though? It is funny seeing someone trying to bring down a mediocre manga by comparing it to another mediocre manga.

If you paid attention to my posts, I complain mostly that this thread should be titled the official naruto thread. The current title of this thread is disingenuous.

Criticizing Naruto is only trolling behavior to a Naruto stan.

I bet you would be fine if I posted something like ":wow: :wow: :wow: @ this week's naruto chapter" all the time :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm super late but I remember posting this pic years ago thinking that tobi was obito.

1067.jpg

Most people said that since it's fan made, it couldn't be true.

Who's wrong now?

Last edited:
Ok, so I'm lost.
What is all this talk about "the real naruto"?

I've been reading this stuff thinking Naruto is actually in a fight with Madara

Shaking my ******g heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddd.

And the fillers begin. No one cares about no damn fat mom female "alliance." 

>:
I got mad when I saw that too. I was like " what the hell are they gonna do, nag the enemy to death?" :lol:
this is almost as dumb as the talking ostrich. :lol:

Ok, so I'm lost.

the Naruto that got blasted away by the Uchiha Mirror fan was a clone.

That's why if you go back and see after he was blasted by his own rasengan there was a cloud/poof.

I'm super late but I remember posting this pic years ago thinking that tobi was obito.
1067.jpg

Who's wrong now?

every one thought that at first though but as the story went on it was harder to believe

kisame calling dude madara
how it would be crazy to think he got that strong in such a short amount of time
his mask cracking looking like an old man
dude being super weak when he was young
etc

Last edited:
1067.jpg

Who's wrong now?

There wasnt any hard proof, so at best it was a guess that just happened to be right. Tobi couldve actually been Madara, Izuna, kagami, Shisui etc. Kishi introduced those characters to throw people off.

Ok, so I'm lost.

25euqeu.jpg

the real naruto is under killerbee as seen in the bottom left panel. Right above that you see Naruto standing in front of kakashi. Thats a clone that Madara first sees.

Back
Top Bottom