The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

cot damn!!!!
dudes not playing around....
also wth... :lol: a flashback in a flashback... :smh:

:lol:

hasirama gonna fight the 10 tails with that summon watch :x

how does the first have all that power solo? more than madara + 9 tails combined thats stupid OD powerful :x

i know its all about good guys in naruto but dam :smh:

you could say that Madara and Hashi were representations of the sages 2 sons. Hashi has that awesome body and chakra pool, while madara has the ultimate eyes

and that did look like a form of sage mode that Hashi pulled out before he summoned that hindu god

Also Kishi is going to have to retcon how Hashirama died

Last edited:
you could say that Madara and Hashi were representations of the sages 2 sons. Hashi has that awesome body and chakra pool, while madara has the ultimate eyes

and that did look like a form of sage mode that Hashi pulled out before he summoned that hindu god

Can you explain your last sentence?

Hashirama :smokin

And the way he told Madara that he didn't want to merc him was bawse!

Kishi really going with the Naruto/Sauske = Madara/Hashi parallels with the flashback (within the flashback)

Just a thought:

I remember someone/others asking if how old Hashirama died and how he looked.

I am guessing he looks just like that when he died because of his cells ability to regenerate, pretty much 'should' have the ability to retain his young self.

Keyword: Tsunade

Just a thought:

I remember someone/others asking if how old Hashirama died and how he looked.

I am guessing he looks just like that when he died because of his cells ability to regenerate, pretty much 'should' have the ability to retain his young self.

Keyword: Tsunade

Interesting. I like the idea.

YESSSS NARUTOS OUTTTTTT

sick.gif
at the pimped out 9 tails
sick.gif

WHAT IN THE HELL DID THE FIRST HOKAGE PULL DOE?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Someone needs to make an xzibit meme out of that 9-tails. So sick...
laugh.gif
sick.gif

The 1st Hokage...
Just straight up summoned a Yu-Gi-Oh! monster!!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Judging by the card's effect, hashirama is about to ritual summon something sick (as if that wasn't sick enough already).
laugh.gif

What was with that kabuki makeup hashi got? Super tree sage mode?
How do people find stuff like this
laugh.gif
. My mind is totally blown

That last jutsu he did with the mark face reminded me of tsunade having drawings on her face as well

Can you explain your last sentence?

he supposedly died in a war, but thats sort of illogical now.

various kages dont equal hashirama summoning summons larger than the gedo mazo. What I mean is Kishi has explaining to do

Various kage are powerful yet they still die. Just because he can do all that, doesn't mean he's immortal. Just saying how quick the word retconned is used around here. How can you retcon something that wasn't even explained?

various kages dont equal hashirama summoning summons larger than the gedo mazo. What I mean is Kishi has explaining to do

Various kage are powerful yet they still die. Just because he can do all that, doesn't mean he's immortal. Just saying how quick the word retconned is used around here. How can you retcon something that wasn't even explained?

sigh, Im not going to get in a back and forth with you

but he's right.... think of the raikage that died. he was going beast mode and eventually got killed.

maybe he was surrounded by strong ninja and that justsu wasnt fitted for what he was against

I agree the word retcon is inappropriate in that instance, but i get what blake is trying to say.

Kishi has a lot of explaining to do regarding how someone who is summoning things like that died in battle.  Particularly when Obito with the Gedo Mazo alone was wrecking shop. 

He's not trying to say it's impossible.  Just that Kishi better have a great story to go along with it.

Hashi's prob gonna start pulling tailed beasts out his ***.

Last edited:
I agree the word retcon is inappropriate in that instance, but i get what blake is trying to say.

Kishi has a lot of explaining to do regarding how someone who is summoning things like that died in battle.  Particularly when Obito with the Gedo Mazo alone was wrecking shop. 

He's not trying to say it's impossible.  Just that Kishi better have a great story to go along with it.

pretty much.

but he's right.... think of the raikage that died. he was going beast mode and eventually got killed.

maybe he was surrounded by strong ninja and that justsu wasnt fitted for what he was against

Yeah anyone can get touched. No one is safe.

not anyone. Kakashi, ok yeah. But not hashirama. Thats what happens when you make a character too godly. Look at it this way, Kabuto was taking on the entire shinobi alliance by himself.

Obito was wrecking them with gedo mazo. It gets to a certain point where people dont stand a chance.

On top of his wood techniques, healing and genjutsu hasirama now has summons and sage mode. I didnt mean that jutsu specifically, but hashi has been shown to have so much monster stuff up his sleeves.

Last edited:

We may just get what we got with the 2nd.  It's never shown how he died, but we know how he died.  dig me?

^ yeah, i get you.  that just feels cheap to me though. if he lost in battle, i wanna see who beat him and how. just don't tell me "oh and yeah then he died. over there."  show me. i want to see how he goes out.

but i also felt cheated when they gave itachi aids so maybe i just feel the real strong characters deserve better
laugh.gif

word.  My guess is he sacrificed himself for someone.  That's the theme for the truly great shinobis when it comes to killing them off.  3rd, 4th, 2nd, 3rd raikage, etc.

Could it be that the first somehow sacrificed something (his life, maybe) for Madara? Might be why the second is so much annoyed with Madara. Because Hashi was more of a brother to Madara than him?

Slow day guys, sorry :lol:

Remember gentlemen, even a god can bleed. :pimp:
Also, that tsunade regeneration connection is good. Maybe he taught that to her...
furthermore, maybe that kabuki paint that appeared on his face (and the dot on his forehead) is somehow related to the seal that tsunade has on her head. or maybe Tsunade created the seal to emulate Hashi.

As for OP,
Monosuke is the biggest little pimp on that boat. Straight up got farther than all the men on that boat combined. :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom