The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

whats it about Erick?

Sorry for not getting back to this sooner, School Days is supposed to be like your typical high school anime romance deal.
But it's not, I mean the series is REAL, stuff does get emotional, and really ****** up.
It's a boy meets girl, friend helps him get with girl, love triangle situation.
Great series, but hits hard.

Sorry if that summary didn't help, I'm not good at explaining things and I don't wanna give too many details about the story.

Sorry for not getting back to this sooner, School Days is supposed to be like your typical high school anime romance deal.
But it's not, I mean the series is REAL, stuff does get emotional, and really ****** up.
It's a boy meets girl, friend helps him get with girl, love triangle situation.
Great series, but hits hard.

Sorry if that summary didn't help, I'm not good at explaining things and I don't wanna give too many details about the story.
I remember seeing it a while back. One of the few shows that really got to me emotionally. Great writing at its finest. 8)

I'm done, this part had my DYING

Well Bleach had to end soon because there's only so many things in Bleach that Ichigo can be 0]

Last edited:
o lawd forgot about naruto 2day was so busy my body is rdy

da uchiha lookin gangsta as hell :pimp:
inb4 next chapter got da senjus butt raping the uchiha :smh:

1z2dpna.jpg

Last edited:
Lol this reminds me when NT was up in arms when they first heard fat trel.  "They killin kids".....the ninja world is ruthless...

Well Bleach had to end soon because there's only so many things in Bleach that Ichigo can be 0]
He's a human soul reaper quincy with a bit of hollow vizered in him, as well as some other things i might have forgotten. :lol:

as for OP, Buggy finally making it to the big leagues. :lol: :pimp:

o lawd forgot about naruto 2day was so busy my body is rdy

da uchiha lookin gangsta as hell :pimp:
inb4 next chapter got da senjus butt raping the uchiha :smh:

1z2dpna.jpg
geezus
you people kill it as far as spoilers go...... smh

why are you coming into the anime/manga thread when you know wednesday is a release day? what were you thinking?

anyway, I liked this chapter. This was needed a long time ago, so that it could show the actual progression of things. Hashirama saw this, so he wanted to end war. Jiraiya witnessed things, so he wanted to end war. Itachi had to kill his clan, all for peace. and naruto, well he was ignored by a few people. But didnt have the pain of dealing with loss ( since he never actually knew his parents in the first place)

Also this is what the 4th war lacked. That sense of despair. Alot more noteable ninja shouldve died by now

Last edited:
original manga use to come out late thursday/ early friday
not everyone's favorite sites gets them as early as manga panda and such. this thread is to discuss manga but when some are reading tuesday and wednesdays and others cant read til Thursday Friday your spoiling us. ijs carry on but this early ...throw in some spoiler tags

Last edited:
I read off of mangapanda/tenmanga early. But when Mangastream releases their translations I re-read the chapter.

IMO Mangastream translations >

Back
Top Bottom