The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Any connection?

Any connection?

you could be on to something with zetsu idk
when i think about his brother his black hair looks like the first and his white hair looks like the 2nd

we might be reaching though :lol:

White Zetsu, along with his many clone siblings, was created by Madara Uchiha using a living clone of Hashirama Senju and the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. When Madara was on the verge of death, he infused a part of his will into White Zetsu, which created the second personality, Black Zetsu. Now that I think about that it... It makes sense seeing how each sides personalities are just like the First and Madara

All this is from the Narutopedia

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Zetsu

Last edited:
Thank you Robotics;Notes for not glossing over the events of last weeks episode. That was greatly appreciated. :lol: :smokin
Honestly, there was so much going on in that episode that I was not really used to it. :lol:

• black hole bombs and secret black ops S*** :lol: :x
  • Illusions and robotic mayhem. :x :smokin
  • Stein's;Gate references. :pimp:
  • Little miss Braun kicking A** and taking names. :lol: :pimp:
  • Kimijima Finally making an appearance. 8)
I'm interested to know how he is controlling Airi. Implants maybe?
Next week can't come soon enough.

Last edited:
Thank you Robotics;Notes for not glossing over the events of last weeks episode. That was greatly appreciated. :lol: :smokin
Honestly, there was so much going on in that episode that I was not really used to it. :lol:

i am sooo cunfused :lol:

This episode was straight up. :pimp: :pimp:

That SERN reference.

that last part of the one piece chapter...
luffy seems bound to be the next character weilding dual devil fruit powers :nerd:

Have any of you guys seen or went through the VN of Chaos;Head? Apparently there's a lot of stuff from there that's being touched on in Robotics;Notes. I want to go through it just so I can get the whole experience of these latest events, but I heard the anime was TERRIBLE.

On another note,
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/27/robot-suit-designed-to-aid-the-physically-challenged-and-elderly-gets-global-safety-certificate/

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Psycho-Pass
This show is looking more and more like Tsunemori is going to end up killing Kogami from the scenes in the two OP's to the events happening now.

On another note,
Researchers connect rats' minds via the internet

Last edited:
luffy seems bound to be the next character weilding dual devil fruit powers :nerd:

I actually don't think that will happen.

i was thinking maybe zoro or sanji but I think they want to keep some characters DF pure

sanji and his new abilities would be better suited for it imo.
but maybe none of them will get it, but it may still go to an ally.

I wonder why people just let dfs sit. people seem to know which dfs do what so why arent people just gobbling them up???
maybe people want to swim

So I decided to re-watch Rurouni Kenshin but this time start with the OVA Trust and betrayal, and lets just say I was not prepared for it AT ALL. It was so powerful, and saddening. Like I can't even sleep right now :lol:

So I decided to re-watch Rurouni Kenshin but this time start with the OVA Trust and betrayal, and lets just say I was not prepared for it AT ALL. It was so powerful, and saddening. Like I can't even sleep right now :lol:

By far my favorite OVA of all time

I used to be into anime a lot still have a box set of Kenshin with the samurai x ovas and what not as well as some other stuff but kinda stopped for a year or more cause I found nothing interesting. Been getting back into a little bit though. Currently re-watching black lagoon and keeping up with psycho-pass. So far psycho-pass has been amazing imo, great atmosphere and characters nice change of pace from the usual anime tropes and stereotypes.

I actually don't think that will happen.

i was thinking maybe zoro or sanji but I think they want to keep some characters DF pure

If either of them two get it... smh just smh

I mean...he already smolders when he in 2nd gear. but it would be a good fit for sanji with his current skill set. with the air kick and all and his leg already on fire when he does dia jamble.

Just re-watched Danzo vs Sasuke...and Danzo went out like a boss :smokin

It's funny you mentioned that. Because I just rewatched that and Bee vs Sasuke.

My gawd Sasuke got his *** beat vs Bee. :lol:

all the hawks caught the fade in that fight. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom