The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

it would go to his nakama over himself
It was his brothers devil fruit. I highly doubt that something so precious and important to him would go to Sanji, Zoro or anybody else.

...also, I believe Sanji said the only devil fruit that he ever wanted was the Invisible one that Absalom ate.

your not even suppose to be able to eat two devil fruits...so its highly doubtful luffy will eat it

New Claymore is out.
what just happened? are there two Pricillas now? :nerd:

623 is out yo
Finna see these dads take eachother out. Tobimara a punk too man I swear if it wasn't for him Madara and Hashi coulda been best buds :rolleyes

623 is out yo
Finna see these dads take eachother out. Tobimara a punk too man I swear if it wasn't for him Madara and Hashi coulda been best buds :rolleyes
He was doing what he had to. Can't wait for next week already. :smh:
You right but I feel like he lacks the same open-mindedness that Hashirama has. And isn't manga on break next week? :frown:

You right but I feel like he lacks the same open-mindedness that Hashirama has. And isn't manga on break next week? :frown:

They both wanted the same thing which is js to protect their loved ones and have a future without war . You have to respect both of the paths they took in life .

Izuna! :wow:

Hashi and Madara are definitely going to turn on each other when it comes to their brothers.

Last edited:

Hashi and Madara are definitely going to turn on each other when it comes to their brothers.
I dont get what you mean with the brothers thing.
They both want to protect their brothers with everything they have, but Tobirama and Izuna are definitely going to fight and Tobi's going to kill Izuna I believe. That'll be the turning point for Hashi and Madara's friendship if that happens.

I dont get what you mean with the brothers thing.
They both want to protect their brothers with everything they have, but Tobirama and Izuna are definitely going to fight and Tobi's going to kill Izuna I believe. That'll be the turning point for Hashi and Madara's friendship if that happens.

i dont think tobi killed izuna but dam that last page was :wow: :wow: :wow: both dads and brothers :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom