The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just started One Piece, after reading Fairy Tail. Didn't like the anime on CN so we will see.

I held of reading OP for years because CN version was so terrible. but whe. I started reading I had caught up in like 2 weeks.. there were like 600 chaps

Can someone pls explain the last page of Naruto for me?

I know that Obito is half Zetsu, but how would Madara become the Jinchuuriki? And what is he doing to Obito right now exactly?

I know that Obito is half Zetsu, but how would Madara become the Jinchuuriki? And what is he doing to Obito right now exactly?

it looks like madara is controlling obito's body. So that obito can revive him, allowing madara to be the host for the 10 tails

it looks like madara is controlling obito's body. So that obito can revive him, allowing madara to be the host for the 10 tails

Ah ok.

Too much power overload going on in the battlefield right now. Madara is playing with gameshark codes.

Long shot here for pervy sage survival........
What if they sat well the toad sage mode helped him survive long enough underwater to heal and get his chakra back.......... long shot

We talkin anime where they can pull crazy ish all the time..... memba when tobi was an idiot or when orichimaru came back to fulltime status with his parking place still there .... I'm just saying

If he revives himself then he can actually die right?

Welp. We know how this will end now. :lol

What if they sat well the toad sage mode helped him survive long enough underwater to heal and get his chakra back.......... long shot

He is dead man. He is dead, I know it's hard but he is gone. :(

Freeza came back...

If someone gets cut in half while a planet is exploding and still comes back, anyone can come back.

The new One Piece chapter was pretty good this week. :hat
So now I take it that Donflamingo is a celestial dragon or was one as some point.
Also, can't wait to see Lucy fight in the arena. :lol

He is dead man. He is dead, I know it's hard but he is gone. :(

Freeza came back...

If someone gets cut in half while a planet is exploding and still comes back, anyone can come back.[/quote]

Tsuande got split in half and put back together..........Pervy Sage could have survived being stabbed and falling deep into the ocean.....

i hope :(

Lots of interesting developments from the big three this week.
With Obito going all zetsu I wonder if they'll finally show what happened with the daimyo's 

Can someone explain to me what just happened in Naruto? :|

Spoilers for those who haven't read, thanks.

i'm 4 episodes into AoT and ehhhh... props for eating characters I guess/that had me curious who would die.

but i feel like id rather one of you just explains to me exactly what the titans are/what the story is so i can move on.  thanks.

The new One Piece chapter was pretty good this week. :hat
So now I take it that Donflamingo is a celestial dragon or was one as some point.
Also, can't wait to see Lucy fight in the arena. :lol

word. if the admiral zatoichi doesn't start clappin flamingo's shoulders, then dude is a dragon. and law and co. are about to get violated.

bleach is still consistently the weakest of the bunch. i just read it cuz im sorta interested but also because ive invested years into it. might as well see it thru.

madara is gonna gain power thru obito? but does it matter? naruto squad is about to double up with special teams with the current kages healed up.

Man, the next chapter of Deadman Wonderland is going to be the final chapter. I don't want to see it go... :(

Back
Top Bottom