The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Gantz is only great if you marathon it and read all the chapters back to back, that's how I originally got into it

Hataraku Maou-Sama! FINAL

Definitely sad to see it go, it was the show I never expected to like and it quickly became one of my favorites. :pimp: :pimp:

James was :lol:

There's GOT to be a second season coming sometime. :frown:

It seems that Emi is finally starting to get on board with the Maou thing. Chiho is doomed. :frown:

Maou-sama-

Pretty good ending. Nothing crazy but good. Really hope for a season 2. Although am i the only one that thinks emi is playing the double cross :nerd:

SNAFU-

Ep 13 was good but i still feel unsatisfied. Especially knowing it will be at least 2 years till they even start working on a season 2 if they ever even do it. :smh:

i'm 4 episodes into AoT and ehhhh... props for eating characters I guess/that had me curious who would die.

but i feel like id rather one of you just explains to me exactly what the titans are/what the story is so i can move on.  thanks.
!!!

i'm 4 episodes into AoT and ehhhh... props for eating characters I guess/that had me curious who would die.

but i feel like id rather one of you just explains to me exactly what the titans are/what the story is so i can move on.  thanks.
!!!
If you'd like the story plot spoiled for you.

Click the spoiler.
[h2]Titans[/h2]
The Titans (巨人 Kyojin[sup]?[/sup]) are the primary antagonists of the series. They are large creatures closely resembling male humans with various deformities such as over- or under-sized heads and limbs. They can range from 3-15 meters tall, with some exceptions (ranging up to 60 meters). Despite their enormous strength and toughness, Titans' bodies are unnaturally light for their size. The Titans appear to have no objectives other than killing and consuming humans, which they do only by instinct, as they do not seem interested in attacking other animals. They survive on sunlight and do not need to eat to survive - they actually lack any digestive organs, forcing them to occasionally regurgitate consumed prey. The Titans possess no visible reproductive organs, thus it is unknown how they keep increasing their numbers. Dead Titans' corpses decay at an extremely fast pace. They have hard skin and regenerative abilities, and can only be killed by causing a deep incision on the back of the neck. This weakness led to the development of the Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, allowing humans to navigate quickly in a three dimensional space to access the Titans' weak point. The creatures are at numerous points mentioned to have exceptionally high body temperature. As a result, their bodies emit steam when regenerating, decaying, or under heavy exertion; the Colossal Titan's body emits steam constantly. Some humans, such as protagonist Eren Jaeger, have the unique ability to summon and control a Titan body. While in this form, the human's normal body rests in the weak point at the base of the neck, connected via masses of muscular tissue, indicating a connection between the sentient and feral Titans. Certain Titans are noted to be Deviant-Type (奇行種 Kikō-Shū[sup]?[/sup]), acting in a way that is not normal for Titans, such as not eating humans directly but acting in a way to help their fellow Titans.
Colossal Titan (超大型巨人 Chō-ōgata Kyojin[sup]?[/sup])The largest Titan ever encountered, having first appeared in the Year 845 outside the District of Shiganshina. It is approximately 60 meters tall with a physical appearance resembling a humanoid being without any skin, exposing muscles and connective tissue. In addition, it has not shown any interest in consuming humans. It appears suddenly and without warning in a flash of lightning, and disappears in a similar manner in large clouds of steam, which constantly pours from most parts of its body. It possesses the ability to release this steam at high pressure to defend the weak point at the base of its neck. Possessing a physical mass far larger than any other known Titan, it was easily able to kick down the Gate into the District of Shiganshina and thus is partially responsible for the breach of Wall Maria. It displays cognitive recognition when it appears before the District of Trost in the year 850, as after kicking down the gate into the district, it destroys the cannon artillery atop the wall so that the invading Titans would meet less resistance. Later it is revealed that the Colossal Titan is Bertolt Hoover's Titan transformation.Armored Titan (鎧の巨人 Yoroi no Kyojin[sup]?[/sup])The Deviant Titan that destroyed the inner gate of Shiganshina, allowing the other Titans to breach Wall Maria and force humans into Wall Rosé. Its entire body is covered in protective armor plating except for some weak points at its joints, which were used by Mikasa to damage it during its fight with Eren. Later, it is revealed that the Armored Titan is Reiner Braun, who defeated Eren with Bertolt's help before the duo escape, taking the unconscious Eren and Ymir with them.In a post on his blog, author Hajime Isayama stated that the Armored Titan's physique was based on that of professional wrestler and mixed martial artist Brock Lesnar.[sup][4][/sup]Feminine Titan (女型の巨人 Megata no Kyojin[sup]?[/sup])A 14-meter tall Titan with a previously unheard of feminine body structure, encountered during the expedition to Wall Maria. She possesses obvious intelligence, extensive knowledge of hand-to-hand combat, and the ability to selectively regenerate or harden parts of her body during battle. Leading numerous other Deviant Titans, she attacks the expedition forces in search of Eren and attempts to kidnap him. She slaughters the forces sent to fight her, with only Levi, Mikasa, and Armin surviving direct contact with her. Later, Armin is able to lead her into a trap and confirm that her true identity is Annie Leonhart.Beastly Titan (獣の巨人 Kemono no Kyojin[sup]?[/sup])This 17-meter tall Titan first appears within Wall Rosé, and has more of an ape-like appearance than the other Titans, with a body covered in hair, an ape-like face, and incredibly long and thin arms. He is also highly intelligent compared to the other Titans, and even has the ability to speak eloquently in the human language, using it to command other Titans. He also has the unique ability to function at night, when most Titans become docile. He expresses interest in the 3-D Maneuver Gear, daintily stripping Mike of his gear so he may study it before allowing his fellow Titans to devour the soldier. The Beastly Titan also uses his long ape-like arms to easily scale the Walls as if rock climbing, and can hurl large boulders with high accuracy. He is the Titan that caused the death of Reiner and Bertolt's friend years earlier, even though they initially suspect that Ymir is the Titan responsible.Phantom Titan (幻の巨人 Maboroshi no Kyojin[sup]?[/sup])This Titan is discovered by Mikasa to be immured within Wall Sina. It appears to have no skin and is of similar size to the Colossal Titan, as a large chunk of the wall is removed but Mikasa can only see a portion of its face."Sawney" and "Bean" (ソニーとビーン Sonī to Bīn[sup]?[/sup])A 4-meter Titan and a 7-meter Titan captured by Eren for Hanji Zoe's studies. With them, Hanji discovers that Titans require sunlight to operate, as Sawney seems to become lethargic without sunlight, but Bean appears to still be active to some extent. Both are killed by Annie.Titan encountered by Ilse (イルゼが遭遇した巨人 Iruze ga sōgū-****a Kyojin[sup]?[/sup])This Titan is the one that Ilse Langner encountered in the woods. In her records, she notes that the Titan spoke and said "Ymir Person" (ユミルのたみ Yumiru no Tami[sup]?[/sup]) and "Miss Ymir" (ユミルさま Yumiru-sama[sup]?[/sup]), until the Titan realized she was not Ymir and ate her.

gracias. 
laugh.gif

spoilers in anime dont really bother me.  i'll keep watching when i have the chance i guess.

how many episodes have there been? crackle has 12 subbed listed.

Last edited:
Are any of you guys still reading Breaker: NW? Every chapter for the last 4 months have been
pimp.gif
. Dem cliffhangers though.

gracias. 
laugh.gif

spoilers in anime dont really bother me.  i'll keep watching when i have the chance i guess.

how many episodes have there been? crackle has 12 subbed listed.
12 have been released so far.

There's 24 eps. in total, but some have yet to be aired.

I finally finished Gurren Lagann

But seriously, AMAZING series, def lived up to the hype

Anyone remember Zoids? I don't know why but it randomly popped into my head today and now I feel like watching it. :lol:

Anyone remember Zoids? I don't know why but it randomly popped into my head today and now I feel like watching it. :lol:

Yes! Would wake up early to watch it before school. is it on netflix or other sites? :nerd:

yup. one of my all time favorites. I had the build your own toy models of them. I recently downloaded and watched them again, and I like Chaotic Century alot more than the tournament one

Oreimo Final episode-

Was expecting something bigger then that especially since we have to wait till late august to get more of the show and even them im dreading the finale after reading the books.

Also glad they made manami a ***** here in the books and game shes a total ***** glad thats holding up noe.

Last edited:
Hentai ouji Finale-

Wrapped up very well. Although the ending kinda leads to believe that this was just a one season show which sucks a bit but i still thoroughly enjoyed the show. Gonna definitely miss it.

Oreimo Final
The wait for August is going to be a long one.

It looks like we're never getting an explanation of that stalker that showed up in ep 12
Can someone enlighten me on who that was? Or if it will come into play in the OVA's?
This episode was solid as hell. I too was expecting something big to happen, but I'm pretty satisfied with this result as well. Time to wait for August for the rest of the episodes. :frown:

Toddler Kirino is adorable as hell dude. :lol:

AND EFF MANAMI. Get that b off my screen! >: >: I've disliked her from the very beginning and I'm glad they finally show her to reflect my dislike. :lol:

And I'm still a bit bitter about Ayase. :frown:

Last edited:
Oreimo Final
The wait for August is going to be a long one.

It looks like we're never getting an explanation of that stalker that showed up in ep 12
Can someone enlighten me on who that was? Or if it will come into play in the OVA's?
This episode was solid as hell. I too was expecting something big to happen, but I'm pretty satisfied with this result as well. Time to wait for August for the rest of the episodes. :frown:

Toddler Kirino is adorable as hell dude. :lol:

AND EFF MANAMI. Get that b off my screen! >: >: I've disliked her from the very beginning and I'm glad they finally show her to reflect my dislike. :lol:

And I'm still a bit bitter about Ayase. :frown:

If they do show the stalker it wouldn't make sense shes introduced before kyousuke has his exam in the books.

Shes a underclassmen of Ayase who is obsessed with her and runs the Ayase fan site. She the day of his exam pulls some stalker **** and tells kyousuke to leave her Ayase alone and that hes the real stalker he doesnt deserve someone as perfect as her, she in a fit of rage throws him down his apartment stairs and he gets pretty injured of coarse. After the fact ayase grabs her and is about to put the smack down cause she hurt him, but kyousuke asks her to leave her be. Ayase makes her apologize to kyousuke and move on. She says she wont until the perfect ayase she knows and admires comes back. Ayase pulls a manami like with kirino and tells her there is no perfect Ayase and there never was and to get over it and her. The little girl faces the reality and tries to befriend Ayase and what not and thats the story of the stalker girl.

Last edited:
Nana :pimp: :smh:
Oreimo final :smh:
Three minute recap & then you want to do an entire recap ep? Word? :smh:

Last edited:
word. if the admiral zatoichi doesn't start clappin flamingo's shoulders, then dude is a dragon. and law and co. are about to get violated.

bleach is still consistently the weakest of the bunch. i just read it cuz im sorta interested but also because ive invested years into it. might as well see it thru.

madara is gonna gain power thru obito? but does it matter? naruto squad is about to double up with special teams with the current kages healed up.
He could be the son of one of them 5 old dudes they showed forever ago :nerd:

The new One Piece chapter was pretty good this week. :pimp:
So now I take it that Donflamingo is a celestial dragon or was one as some point.
Also, can't wait to see Lucy fight in the arena. :lol:

word. if the admiral zatoichi doesn't start clappin flamingo's shoulders, then dude is a dragon. and law and co. are about to get violated.

bleach is still consistently the weakest of the bunch. i just read it cuz im sorta interested but also because ive invested years into it. might as well see it thru.

madara is gonna gain power thru obito? but does it matter? naruto squad is about to double up with special teams with the current kages healed up.

madara is using obito to use renne tensei on him, bringing him back to life. hes then going to become the jinchiruuki of the juubi, and do the moons eye plan. And nobody is gonna get out of that,

New chapter of Claymore is out.
So wait, Precilla's ultimate form is her original form? wut.. :lol:
Also, Miata's awakened form lookin like Rayquaza. :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom