The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just a heads up for everyone, Episode 14 of Attack of the Titan is a complete recap episode and won't have anything new in it.

Episode 14 or 13?

ep 13 will probably be the end of this arc... or a huge cliffhanger to melt our faces for two weeks. :lol:

ep 14 is the recap episode.

[COLOR=#red]Oreimo [/COLOR] S2 Episode 12
To those on the SS Ayase

Great episode again this week, but I hate to see Ayase go, the SS Kuroneko still stands strong

:frown: :frown: :frown: :lol:

Last edited:
Yo, I've been watching The Devil is a Part-Timer and I swear every episode has me DYING, it goes from being dramatic to Maou saying something stupid :lol: :lol:

^not really, AoT is following any normal anime's pacing.

People are just too over-hyped for it. No good anime is just non-stop death and fighting every episode. Character background/history and dialogue must always be established.

For three consecutive episodes tho?
You're right tho, I should have listen to myself and just waited for the series to end so I could watch everything at once.

^or read the manga like i did. You can get up to the current chapter in a couple hours.

And i can tell you now that if you are upset with the pacing of the current arc it will be worse in the future, and i dont even know what will happen if they decide to add filler episodes in the anime.

Suisei no Gargantia ep 12
Foresaw the dead commander twist coming the moment he said he can't appear out in the open last week. I thought Chamber would have sided with Stryker though.

The fight was :pimp:

Can't wait to find out what the Heaven's Ladder is and how Urobutcher will decide to end this series.

I expect the bittersweet ending he's known to give us.

Starting Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai! & World Only God Knows to get set for season 3.

A Chunnibyou OVA just came out yesterday and theres gonna be a movie before the new season. A lot of good stuff to come :pimp:

There's a movie and a new season for Chuunibyou? :wow: :pimp:

This show is dope. It makes me reminisce to when I was a kid with a huge imagination like Rikka's.

The OP is catchy as hell too. :lol:

Last edited:
There's a movie and a new season for Chuunibyou? :wow: :pimp:

This show is dope. It makes me reminisce to when I was a kid with a huge imagination like Rikka's.

The OP is catchy as hell too. :lol:

Yes indeed! The movie is a retelling of the season threw Rikka's eyes and it will be 80% told story and 20% new story, leading into the new season in the fall.

Word! Its very relatable being that we all dreamed of things like that growing up and what not. I can't tell you how many times growing up i gave my little bro the kamehameha lol.

Best part about this series is that its based on a Light Novel series but its gone farther then the novels themselves. Almost 70% of the anime is original stories. So the wait for a new season isn't more then a year or less being that we don't have to wait for new issues or Vol. of anything to produce new seasons :pimp:

Last edited:
Hunter x Hunter

My God, this anime just keeps getting better and better. Killing off important characters like it aint nothing :wow:

Yoo i was pretty sad and angry after seeing him dead.

I don't eem know how they plan on beating these ants now that they have Nen

^or read the manga like i did. You can get up to the current chapter in a couple hours.

And i can tell you now that if you are upset with the pacing of the current arc it will be worse in the future, and i dont even know what will happen if they decide to add filler episodes in the anime.

this. why i stopped watching naruto and bleach and just stick with the manga.

and why am i seeing these gifs of someone in a colossal titan skin suit? :lol:

It seems like 90% of Hyouka's budget went to animating eyes but why is her face all wonky here?

Finished Chuunibyou today. Solid little series. Very enjoyable all the way through. :pimp:

Did not expect the battle scenes to be so quality like that or to actually have battle scenes. They were :pimp: :pimp:

It seems like 90% of Hyouka's budget went to animating eyes but why is her face all wonky here?

How is this show? It's on my to watch list. Worth checking out?

Last edited:
Finished Chuunibyou today. Solid little series. Very enjoyable all the way through. :pimp:

Did not expect the battle scenes to be so quality like that or to actually have battle scenes. They were :pimp: :pimp:

I highly recommend you watch

Toradora(top 5 anime for me)
Sankarea
Koutura-san

All just awesome.

Last edited:

How is this show? It's on my to watch list. Worth checking out?

I think it's good, having just finished Chuunibyou the bar was set pretty high, but it's enjoyable, the amount of details is :wow:

Just started One Piece, after reading Fairy Tail. Didn't like the anime on CN so we will see.

GOD DAM NARUTO BEST CHAP IN A WHILE

HOW COULD WE FORGET DAT ZETSU IS APART OF MADARA

OBITO MY ***** I HATE IT HAD 2 BE HIM

KILL EM ALL DOE MADARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DIEEEE

obito on dat lowkey pedo lovin dead girls **** doe srs dude is like 30 still thinkin bout a dead 12 year old and **** cmon son...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom