The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Watamote episode 4

I don't if I can keep doing this, this show finds new ******g ways to make me uncomfortable every week

I really don't know how long I can keep this up :lol

EDIT: Just finished the episode, that ending

I agree with everything said lol

Its funny but man i cringe almost the whole time. Worst part is my boy who reads the manga says it only gets worse 0_0

Watamote episode 4

I don't if I can keep doing this, this show finds new ******g ways to make me uncomfortable every week

I really don't know how long I can keep this up :lol

EDIT: Just finished the episode, that ending

I agree with everything said lol

Its funny but man i cringe almost the whole time. Worst part is my boy who reads the manga says it only gets worse 0_0
"I'd be so hard"

:rollin :eek :eek :rollin :rollin

Every week, a new level of laugh out loud discomfort. :lol

Anyone reading The Heroic Tale Of Arslan? It's written by the person who wrote Full Metal Alchemist. One chapter is out now. :D

2sappy:

How many animes/mangas have you seen/read?
In all honesty, Don't know. Lost count a long time ago. :lol
I would guess well over 150+ anime easily and Maybe 100+ manga (+- 10-15 for each category). Not to mention the countless movies, OVA's, remakes, one-shot mangas, etc...

to sum it up, either too many or not enough depending on your perspective. :lol

Has anyone been reading comments about One Piece on other forums and stuff? People mad that other people in the tournament are given time. Don't they know that Oda will probably bring all these characters back ( the ones not dead or in jail) in like 200 chapters? He seems to like to introduce little characters then bring them back... like Bellamy

I can relate 2sappy :lol

I've been primarily reading manga on my phone for the last 3 or so years, and I can't remember the last time I wasn't bookmarking at least 80+ series (and that's even with me removing the series that I finish)

I've probably easily read 350+ manga in some capacity, and seen over 150 to the end. My anime count is probably somewhere just over 100; for a year or so I just wasn't watching any because 19-23 minutes for each episode felt too long.

Last edited:
Has anyone been reading comments about One Piece on other forums and stuff? People mad that other people in the tournament are given time. Don't they know that Oda will probably bring all these characters back ( the ones not dead or in jail) in like 200 chapters? He seems to like to introduce little characters then bring them back... like Bellamy
The whole tournament is one big clusterf__ or people we are gonna be seeing later, not that i'm complaining. :lol

I only have one gripe, isn't the cast list for OP big enough already? There's already too many names to remember. :lol

The whole tournament is one big clusterf__ or people we are gonna be seeing later, not that i'm complaining. :lol

I only have one gripe, isn't the cast list for OP big enough already? There's already too many names to remember. :lol

if this ODA and Fairy tail beef is true, thats probably why he's overloading us with characters.
he's suppose to be making fun of fairy tail, although there has already been an influx of characters on OP already

double FTG is just not fair. :hat

I still want to see the justu the 4th has been trying to do in the last 3 chapters. He has been interrupted every time, probably because of the long name. :lol

OP.... holy ****! :eek :eek
this match gonna be goooood
Naruto... the Fourth's naming style :rollin :{
wonder if EVERYONE now wants to be hokage... i'm guessing the rookie 8 will try to have a battle royale now for the title

its about to be real next week on both naruto and one piece

btooom! 59 out now

Question:

How similar to Naruto/Bleach is One Piece? Is it THAT dope? Cuz when i watched a lil bit of it all i saw as some dude stretching his arm our super long and what not and it just looked super kiddy. I want to watch it though. someone give me some insight. thanks

Btooom!
Just when things were going right for everybody...:{. I knew Date-san had something up his sleeve. They really should have just killed him.

Question:

How similar to Naruto/Bleach is One Piece? Is it THAT dope? Cuz when i watched a lil bit of it all i saw as some dude stretching his arm our super long and what not and it just looked super kiddy. I want to watch it though. someone give me some insight. thanks

The old Fox Kids/4KidsTV/Whatever the $*%& it was dub had given me a terrible first impression, but I gave the uncensored sub a chance and have watched over 300 episodes of it in the last two months (already remembered up through Alabasta from the manga reading attempt I made, and I watched most of the Skypiea arc late last year). It's a great show, and I'd say that it's both similar and actually superior to Bleach and Naruto in some ways. It starts pretty slow if I remember correctly, but I think you should give it a shot.

On an unrelated note, I think you should give Hunter X Hunter a look too if you've never read/watched it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom