The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

2 questions for everyone..

1. Sword Art Online just started playing on Cartoon network, is this the SAO everyone here seems to like. (i don't mind dubbing)
I liked the first ep pretty good concept

2. was also watching bleach and the part where Gin tried to kill Aizen.

Did he ever have a reason, or just trying to be the hero always knowing Aizens plan and just waiting to stop him. and if that was the case why didnt he try to kill him before he got the hyzenko (sp?)

2 questions for everyone..

1. Sword Art Online just started playing on Cartoon network, is this the SAO everyone here seems to like. (i don't mind dubbing)
I liked the first ep pretty good concept

2. was also watching bleach and the part where Gin tried to kill Aizen.

Did he ever have a reason, or just trying to be the hero always knowing Aizens plan and just waiting to stop him. and if that was the case why didnt he try to kill him before he got the hyzenko (sp?)

1. Its starts off pretty well and the series has its moments but it eventually turns into a love story which you probably wont care anything about. I seriously just skipped the episodes later on that didnt have any action in them.

2. Gin was always planning on killing Aizen himself. He was only on his side to learn how to defeat him. He was pretty much biding his time in order to gain enough trust to put himself in the position where he could land a fatal blow(Aizen was pretty much unbeatable if youve seen him release his sword even once. The only way to land a blow on him was to grab his sword before he releases it which is what Gin did).

Last edited:
1. Its starts off pretty well and the series has its moments but it eventually turns into a love story which you probably wont care anything about. I seriously just skipped the episodes later on that didnt have any action in them.

2. Gin was always planning on killing Aizen himself. He was only on his side to learn how to defeat him. He was pretty much biding his time in order to gain enough trust to put himself in the position where he could land a fatal blow(Aizen was pretty much unbeatable if youve seen him release his sword even once. The only way to land a blow on him was to grab his sword before he releases it which is what Gin did).

1. thanks for that info. i'll give it a run.

2. but did it ever say why he wanted to kill aizen from the start. i mean he joined him when he was a kid.

1. thanks for that info. i'll give it a run.

2. but did it ever say why he wanted to kill aizen from the start. i mean he joined him when he was a kid.

yea there's a flashback scene when he was a kid that involves him, Aizen and rangiku where she was attacked by some of Aizens henchmen. After Gin found her he vowed to kill Aizen himself.

i dont know what anime episode it was but you can read manga chapters 414-416 and it'll tell you.

thank u I needed the chapters. the anime ep came on today but it went kinda fast.

I appreciate the info

I might **** around and just rewatch yu yu hakusho. Heiei was that dude...kurama too. And Kuwabara is hilarious

Always wanted to get in to yu yu, at the time it was on back in the day it was either after DBZ where I no longer cared about anything but trying to turn SSJ or late at night when I was tired..

just re read those bleach chapters.. Gin was the man, wish he would come back.

Yo, those new Corse Party OVA's are out, but I think it's only raw's, it came out on the 24th but I haven't seen any subs out yet, someone keepin an eye out too? :nerd:

Watamote ep. 4
I know it's been 4 weeks and I've said this before, but man this show always finds a new way to raise the bar on how awkward and painful it can be to watch. :lol:
The train scene and the ending. :rofl:

Watamote episode 4

I don't if I can keep doing this, this show finds new ******g ways to make me uncomfortable every week

I really don't know how long I can keep this up :lol:

EDIT: Just finished the episode, that ending

Last edited:
Naruto is out.

That was interesting. Reminds me of the old days. And I'm loving that the Second is being portrayed as more and more of a boss.

dam that was a great chapter

1st and madara :pimp:

whats madara gonna do when he summons that huge *** giant thing though

Naruto
Hashi and Madara summoning giants to fight each other, and the rest of the shinobi realizing that they dont hold a candle to that kind of power. :lol:
The 2nd and 4th :pimp:
Double flying thunder gods. :x
Poor Hinata and Sakura, watching NarutoxSasuke blossom right in front of them. :lol:

One Piece

I've said this a lot recently, but It's gonna go down next chapter. :lol: :pimp:

I also want to know more about what Garp stole from the old dude. Sounds interesting.

Back
Top Bottom