The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

i thought i was the only one that was a huge fan of this manga

HSDK is one of the better mangas cuz all these styles are real fighting styles, always great action and sort of funny
Kenichi's pops is hilarious. I feel like there's getting to be too much fan service tho. If they're not real I don't care that much to see that stuff multiple times per chapter. Stick to story
mean.gif
foreal though, it seems like its on at least one panel on every page now. 

on another note, just started reading btooom! yesterday...already on chapter 51 
laugh.gif

finally caught up with Fairy Tale

I think its a solid Manga, always a lot of characters but keeps focus on the mains which is good

finally caught up with Fairy Tale

I think its a solid Manga, always a lot of characters but keeps focus on the mains which is good
Definitely, make sure to peep every week. there's been some great arcs and character development in there. I want to watch the anime eventually.

yea the 3 chapters every week had put me behind.
ive always heard the anime wasn't as good

but I haven't watched any anime in awhile.

not with that crappy *** animation :smh: been disappointed still disappointed ill stick to the manga :smh: i wish they stepped it up it could be so much better

Still garbage then :smh:

Can anybody remember any well animated episodes of Shippuden??

Madara 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

The anime is finally worth watching again
not with that crappy *** animation
mean.gif
been disappointed still disappointed ill stick to the manga
mean.gif
i wish they stepped it up it could be so much better
We gotta get over this at some point. Its not going to get better, and we've already seen the low point of it (Naruto Vs. Pain) and even with that it was still the best fight of the series. Maybe towards the end they'll step it up but till then I dont let it bother me.

My fave episode was when they flash-backed to the 4th facing off against Obito. I felt they put a lot of effort into those two episodes

The Final Chapter of Deadman Wonderland came out today.
It's sad to see that series go... :frown:

man i remember when bleach used to be better than naruto.

boy has bleach fallen :x

at one point in naruto i really thought it should be named "Sasuke" instead. couldnt stand how they made him invincible :smh:

Now they're both pretty poor to be honest. There are so many series in both anime and manga better than them in virtually every aspect that I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from ever reading/watching anything else (excluding the anime on TV) until I've seen these two until the end.

I've been following both for YEARS, so I'm going to ride it out until the end, but both pale in comparison to what they used to be. All in my opinion of course.

at one point in naruto i really thought it should be named "Sasuke" instead. couldnt stand how they made him invincible :smh:

The action has always been better, but idk about story wise. ..Thats a stretch to say

Now they're both pretty poor to be honest. There are so many series in both anime and manga better than them in virtually every aspect that I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from ever reading/watching anything else (excluding the anime on TV) until I've seen these two until the end.

I've been following both for YEARS, so I'm going to ride it out until the end, but both pale in comparison to what they used to be. All in my opinion of course.

Info on anime better than them?

I've seen inuyasha, tenchi muyo, ruroni kenshin, yu yu hakusho, which in my eyes are classics.

Random but is cyborg 009 considered anime lol I remember that it used to come one toonami.

Seriously tho what are good animes to watch that are similar to those above I listed as personal "classics"?

Info on anime better than them?

I've seen inuyasha, tenchi muyo, ruroni kenshin, yu yu hakusho, which in my eyes are classics.

Random but is cyborg 009 considered anime lol I remember that it used to come one toonami.

Seriously tho what are good animes to watch that are similar to those above I listed as personal "classics"?

I've seriously watched/read so many series that I'm actually having a hard time drawing specific ones out of my memory. I would definitely consider all of the titles you mentioned classics except for Tenchi Muyo. Seeing it again made me realize that it was mostly just "fanservice". Plot wasn't too original.

Cyborg 009 is definitely anime. Used to love that show too.

When some great ones come back to me, I'll post them here or something.

Back
Top Bottom