The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Finally caught up to Akame ga Kiru. It's wild and I'm disappointed I'm gonna wait for a chapter once a month. I'd like to see an anime adaptation, but they'd probably censor it so much it'd suck. I rock with Edese tho even though she's crazy and evil. 

@iYen  Why'd you stop reading it if you got 500 chapters deep?

OP is out early.
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/730/3
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The chapter was crazy, but I need to mangastream chapter to come out soon cause that mangapanda translation was rough in some places.

Looks like Oda's going all out before the 2-3 week christmas/new years break shounen takes

Finally caught up to Akame ga Kiru. It's wild and I'm disappointed I'm gonna wait for a chapter once a month. I'd like to see an anime adaptation, but they'd probably censor it so much it'd suck. I rock with Edese tho even though she's crazy and evil. 

@iYen  Why'd you stop reading it if you got 500 chapters deep?
mainly because i got tired of reading it so much

OP
YESSIR :wow: :wow: :wow:

MY N ZORO...them DD and Fuji better have made that escape. Dey ain want it wit zoro :lol:
Jk but damn it's getting so real!!
[/quote]

WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

FINALLLLYYYYYYY

MADARA THEME SONG - I AM A GOD KANYE WEST

Last edited:
a lot of you have been really hard on bleach lately.

I actually think it's been decent the last month or two. R eminence of SS arc imo

I'm loving bleach right now, think it wayyyy better than naruto

I think Naruto kind of bit off more than it can chew. I feel like he's tryign to do so much and we get all this side stories flash backs, characters on Sage level. but he cant supply us with the information fast enough so we get a bit upset..
Pre time skip naruto was simple and sort of linear compared to this massive thing he's trying to do now

Back
Top Bottom