The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

bleach is coming back...its getting interesting. kinsei is that dude, brought out da hands and said **** outta here...well initially at least :lol:.

naruto is losing its luster a bit. madara on that orochimaru steez >D

One Piece is best manga out of Japan right now, and i only really read like 3-4. It is seriously a consistent heavy hitter. This week's chapter tho :smh: :wow: :wow: :wow: my body was not ready for it.....at all fam. matter of fact im gonna go re read it again.

I wish the good translation for OP would come out soon. 
Any ideas on why Big Mom's ship can sing? It doesn't make sense for it to be a devil fruit. It could be mechanical, but some people said that maybe only the head of the ship uses a devil fruit so that the head can be a weapon similar to Sunny and its gaon cannon.
I also want to see if Fuji praised Zoro.

I hate Momo, so I'm kinda disappointed he's going to be key to the plot for a while. Hopefully taking him to Zou keeps his panel time limited.

Man, what can I even say about OP this week. Got Zoro clashing with an admiral, Sanji bout to take on Big Momma crew basically on his own. There's so much going on at one time that we have no idea how it's all gonna go down, just gotta wait on the chapters. One things for sure tho, Doffy's gonna get pummeled by Luffy, he has his full attention now :pimp:

As for Naruto, I feel like its going in circles. So Madara becomes the new Bijuu host, does he continue with the Moons Eye plan or what? He's absorbing everyones 9tail cloaks, but is he gonna take the Hachibi from Bee for Juubi to be complete? I also noticed when Sasuke stabbed him, he protected Hashirama's face. Could be a weak point

I like in One Piece how the crew is treating Luffy like a real captain and showing him respect. Like this chapter Sanji asking permission to counter attack, early in the arc Brook telling Momo he only listens to Luffy's orders, Franky saying he'll do anything Luffy tells him. Small stuff like that I think  is important. It's subtle character development without much dialogue. I also like how Luffy is getting serious quicker this arc and seems much more clear headed than before, hopefully that means he won't need multiple rounds with Doflamingo.
Is Big Mom on the ship? I didn't see Pekoms or Tomago using a den den mushi

Last edited:
After re-reading the MS scans of OP, a few things came to mind
1. Since Fujitora has been revealed to be an admiral, that means that he can initiate a buster call if need be. I'm not saying that he is going to do it, but if the circumstances present themselves he can go through with it.
2. It appears Fuji has some sense of honor, at least towards the strawhats for helping him earlier.
3. Big Mom's ship is absurdly massive. :lol: maybe because she's on it hopefully.
4. I fail to see the importance of Momo. Does it have something to do with the dragon devil fruit he ate? Or maybe I missed something along the way.
5. Where did Bartz go? wasn't he close by having a total fanboy moment over luffy a few chapters ago? :lol:

All that aside, I can't wait to see Luffy fight Donfla. :pimp:
If it comes to that of course.

Last edited:
I like in One Piece how the crew is treating Luffy like a real captain and showing him respect. Like this chapter Sanji asking permission to counter attack, early in the arc Brook telling Momo he only listens to Luffy's orders, Franky saying he'll do anything Luffy tells him. Small stuff like that I think  is important. It's subtle character development without much dialogue. I also like how Luffy is getting serious quicker this arc and seems much more clear headed than before, hopefully that means he won't need multiple rounds with Doflamingo.

Oh yea, very much important. We often forget Luffy is captain considering how the SH's interact with each other, but it's through things like that we see the crews loyalty and everyone knowing their duties or role in situations.

Also, chapters up on MS

Oh yea, very much important. We often forget Luffy is captain considering how the SH's interact with each other, but it's through things like that we see the crews loyalty and everyone knowing their duties or role in situations.

Also, chapters up on MS
I think it's also important to show that Luffy and the crew actually matured from the timeskip as well.

Powermanga just put out a really good scanlation too.
After re-reading the MS scans of OP, a few things came to mind
1. Since Fujitora has been revealed to be an admiral, that means that he can initiate a buster call if need be. I'm not saying that he is going to do it, but if the circumstances present themselves he can go through with it.
2. It appears Fuji has some sense of honor, at least towards the strawhats for helping him earlier.
3. Big Mom's ship is absurdly massive.
laugh.gif
maybe because she's on it hopefully.
4. I fail to see the importance of Momo. Does it have something to do with the dragon devil fruit he ate? Or maybe I missed something along the way.
5. Where did Bartz go? wasn't he close by having a total fanboy moment over luffy a few chapters ago?
laugh.gif

All that aside, I can't wait to see Luffy fight Donfla.
pimp.gif

If it comes to that of course.
1. Fujitora actually initiating a buster call seems extreme. He could do it, but he also wants to make sure there's no needless loss of civilian life hence the census of civilians he asked for when he arrived at Dressrosa. A Buster call puts lives in jeopardy. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, I just see it as unlikely.
2.Fuji seems pretty conflicted. I could see him after listening to DD, just leaving Dressrosa or deciding not to interfere. He's still waiting to hear from Akainu on what he's allowed to do as well.

3. I didn't see a den den mushi around when pekoms and tomago were talking so she could be on board. I'm interested in why the ship can sing. Is it mechanical or does the masthead have a devil fruit? I don't think the whole ship has one since it goes against the logic of the OP world,

4. I don't think anyone wants Momo due to the devil fruit. If you remember when DD sent Jora to the strawhat ship he told he to get Momo, but she didn't know he had eaten the dragon fruit. Also he ate the dragon fruit at PH which was after he left DR. It probably has something to do with why DD captured Kanjuro and Wano. Kinemon's mission just got more interesting.

5. Bart "started foaming at the mouth and passed out" after talking to Luffy remember, so unless he recovered since then he doesn't know what's going on. He still might try to win the fruit for Luffy since Luffy's pulling out of the tourney

repped. i started noticing that after sanji asked for permission. it starting hitting me like luffy just earned that respect badge. i want luffy to put the hands of god on flamingo, but im betting that itll be the hardest boss fight for luffy yet. im surprised law got bodied so easily still. like really bodied. like flamingo didn't eem finish him with a DF power, he just shot is *** on some really hood **** :smh: disrespect. either way flamingo vs luffy will be :pimp: and flamingo may lose but luffy will def be leakin n ****.

repped. i started noticing that after sanji asked for permission. it starting hitting me like luffy just earned that respect badge. i want luffy to put the hands of god on flamingo, but im betting that itll be the hardest boss fight for luffy yet. im surprised law got bodied so easily still. like really bodied. like flamingo didn't eem finish him with a DF power, he just shot is *** on some really hood ****
mean.gif
disrespect. either way flamingo vs luffy will be
pimp.gif
and flamingo may lose but luffy will def be leakin n ****.
Yeah it should be Luffy's hardest fight yet and is perfect to see how far Luffy's come in 2 years. Even if he wins though I don't think he towers over Law just due to Law's fruit (If you know how to nullify his fruit I don't think Law's all that great). Law had mentioned right at the start of the arc his stamina wasn't 100% when they crossed the bridge to green bit, then he had that fight or skirmish with Fuji and DD then he fought DD 1 on 1. But yeah if Law isn't cutting someone in half or getting close to use mes or counter shock he's done. I always saw Law as the 4th strongest supernova after X-Drake, Kidd, and Luffy tho. 

All these upcoming fights should be wild tho, but the Strawhats at the moment are so outnumbered. I see Jinbe coming soon tho since he left FI a while ago and was supposed to be heading toward Big Mom to break ties with her, plus he read about the alliance in the newspaper and that may who the Fishman Hack was calling. 

I just remembered was Wicca in Zoro's shirt while he clashed with Fuji or did she get out for that?

why would you say Law is after Xdrake just wondering? i dont even see the hype in him at all...he just turns into a Trex... :lol:

YO!!! is there a website that has translated Feng Shen Ji II, III, and the latest of IV in english?

EG needs to get on it because this manga is crack.

why would you say Law is after Xdrake just wondering? i dont even see the hype in him at all...he just turns into a Trex...
laugh.gif
We haven't seen his hybrid form yet, but Chopper said that carnivorous zoans are stronger and more fierce than other Zoan. Also, before Drake left the marines he was a rear admiral which is 1 rank below Vice Admiral and he got that rank by 30 since he was 31 when he became a pirate. For comparison Smoker who's 34 pre-timeskip only climbed to commodore, 1 rank below rear admiral, before the timeskip meaning Drake should be more talented than smoker although Smoker looks less impressive now since Haki has come around, but still. Also the higher ranking marines learn Rokushiki, which Drake should have been learning, if he hadn't yet mastered which means physically even without his zoan abilities he's impressive as to learn rokushiki it was mentioned the user's physical abilities had to be high. The marine ranks are diverse and the gaps between admiral, VA, and RA, are large, but still a RA shouldn't be a push over. Once you add in his Zoan, which we haven't seen in it's strongest form.

He only has 4 real feats though which make him suspect.

1. Easily stopping Killer and Urogue's duel right before it got serious.

2. Kicking the Pacifista back as far as Franky was able to send it with a Coup de vent, and if you remember when Sanji kicked it before he hurt is legs, as did Bepo although when Bepo kicked it that might have been anime filler.

3. He was the first to make a Pacifista bleed using his T-rex form, he still lost once Kizaru kicked him tho.

4. Easily beating Caribou. There's also the assumption he's working for Kaidou and has enough rank for the Yonkou to be trusted to protect territories, so he may be a Yonkou commander now. 

That's just my reasoning I could be wrong and Law could be about him, regardless Drake is probably top 5. I just think if someone figures out how to negate Law cutting them in half, then Law isn't that impressive since CQC doesn't appear to be his strong point. 

YO!!! is there a website that has translated Feng Shen Ji II, III, and the latest of IV in english?

EG needs to get on it because this manga is crack.
Most sites I read it on are only up to FSJ II. the rest isnt translated yet.

We haven't seen his hybrid form yet, but Chopper said that carnivorous zoans are stronger and more fierce than other Zoan. Also, before Drake left the marines he was a rear admiral which is 1 rank below Vice Admiral and he got that rank by 30 since he was 31 when he became a pirate. For comparison Smoker who's 34 pre-timeskip only climbed to commodore, 1 rank below rear admiral, before the timeskip meaning Drake should be more talented than smoker although Smoker looks less impressive now since Haki has come around, but still. Also the higher ranking marines learn Rokushiki, which Drake should have been learning, if he hadn't yet mastered which means physically even without his zoan abilities he's impressive as to learn rokushiki it was mentioned the user's physical abilities had to be high. The marine ranks are diverse and the gaps between admiral, VA, and RA, are large, but still a RA shouldn't be a push over. Once you add in his Zoan, which we haven't seen in it's strongest form.

He only has 4 real feats though which make him suspect.
1. Easily stopping Killer and Urogue's duel right before it got serious.
2. Kicking the Pacifista back as far as Franky was able to send it with a Coup de vent, and if you remember when Sanji kicked it before he hurt is legs, as did Bepo although when Bepo kicked it that might have been anime filler.
3. He was the first to make a Pacifista bleed using his T-rex form, he still lost once Kizaru kicked him tho.
4. Easily beating Caribou. There's also the assumption he's working for Kaidou and has enough rank for the Yonkou to be trusted to protect territories, so he may be a Yonkou commander now. 

That's just my reasoning I could be wrong and Law could be about him, regardless Drake is probably top 5. I just think if someone figures out how to negate Law cutting them in half, then Law isn't that impressive since CQC doesn't appear to be his strong point. 

1.man he got owned by that pacifista lmao one beam and he was down
2. caribou is garbage man..come on didnt he get put in barrel by the SHC
3. vice admirals aint **** bruh...smoker got owned by law so quick

Every supernova was getting struggling with the pacifistas tho. Even the SHC. The anime has Kidd and law beating 1 or 2 but the manga only had them fight 1. He left himself open to shot by the laser but pre ts who else would be tanking the laser? Probably not too many people based on who was at SA. Plus he wasn't KOed by the laser he just went back to human form.

Yeah caribou is garbage but he's good enough to be ranked as a super rookie mainly due to being a logia.

Like i said the strength gaps are wide. Smoker is probably a mid level VA but not all the VAs are trash look at vergo, doberman, and momonga and this arc we'll see where bastille ranks. Pre ts a VA would handle luffy like we saw at MF.

Based on feats its hard to rank any supernova besides zoro luffy and law but via power scaling drake should be pretty high.

Last edited:
We will just have to see then. I feel like basil Hawkins is a dope supernova too. Dude was in kizaru face like "I'm not dying today so idgaf" :lol:

I like Hawkings. The only supernova I don't really care for is Capone.

His power is interesting though. Seems like his body is a big storage, that can be useful.

Apoo is prolly the only one I don't fw. Dudes looks like a clown with his long *** arms :lol:

Back
Top Bottom